Minami@iCandy4u

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-1-28 14:22:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Wowowo... a lot of new girls at iCandy4u and I was lucky enough to bone another new J-girl today.  I think now is probably the best time to bone J-girls, and as I mentioned before, the initial batches all have so-so service, but this past few weeks I had yet encountered a J-girl with shitty service AND Minami@iCandy4u is no exception.

Minami@iCandy4u
Young girl on the petite side, she has a very cute and tight body.  Facially, she is not the head turner, but her GND-look definitely would make me fantasize about her if I see her on a normal circumstance.  She has big eyes, small nose and a cherry blossom mouth that can open wide on demand to accept my dick.  Body wise, she has some tight B-cup and a perky ass, elongated body that showcase her long slender waist leading to her perky ass.  Pussy is a perfect blend of innie and outtie (more innie tho), and fully shaved so I was able to fondle her tender inner and outer lips.  Session started off with a quick shower and BBBJ just outside the washroom as I couldn't wait anymore and the way she slowly guide her head down my shaft got me so horny that I started to gentle fuck her face.  At one point I got so sensitive, I had to hold her head still deep throat and that was when she gagged and have her tonsil spit all over my cock. After such a great BBBJ, I had to wipe my dick dry and on with the jimmy then proceed to fuck her.  Sex with her was quite wild as she is sensitive and was twitching once in a while.  I can also feel her pussy squeeze my dick and it feel like I had a real connection with her everytime she twitched I would kiss her and she would respond back with some deep DFK.  Fucked her in MPOS, mish, doggy, standing doggy, sideways, and finally unload mish.
F: 7 (definitely leaning more towards GND type vs. the hot clubber girl.  Cute over hot on this one, and her slightly Japanese demeanor is very kawaii-desu)
B: 7 (definitely would rate her higher if the tits are a full C-cup.. but God is fair, what she lacks in the chest, she fully make up in the ass.  Nice bouncing perky ass with long slender legs.  It was a great view doing doggy and I couldnt' help myself then to give her a little slap in the ass as I was riding her from behind).
S: 8 (these new batches of J-girls definitely are a notch above the rest a couple months ago... service, attitude and looks are all much much much better than before... finally I think there is competition between the services of K-girls vs. J-girls.  Excellent BBBJ skills and MPOS made the session much more interactive and she is very receptive to every stroke and inch you give her.)
A: 9 (as always.. J-girls are very cordial and respectful of men.  Great smiles and not clock watcher)
Photos: May be real (but these must been taken years ago or highly photoshopped)
Repeat: Yes.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-1-28 16:18:53 | 顯示全部樓層
If you had to choose between Rita or Minami, which one provide better service?  Especially BJ?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-1-28 18:56:46 | 顯示全部樓層
May be I am horny or sth. But I felt Minami had better BBBJ.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-1-28 21:37:56 | 顯示全部樓層
stevew123 發表於 2023-1-28 16:18
If you had to choose between Rita or Minami, which one provide better service?  Especially BJ?

and service wise, I feel Minami is a tad better..
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-1-29 17:18:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you King!  I booked Minami immediate after seeing your review and had her this morning.  Review shortly.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:11 , Processed in 0.018671 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表