主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-3-23 16:16:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 King1984 於 2023-3-23 16:16 編輯

Daya@MuseVIP

I feel like if a pussy hasn't been fucked for at least 6 months, she can probably be considered a virgin again.  And this is exactly what I felt with Daya@MuseVIP as I will go into the details later.

Haven't gone to MuseVIP for a while and finally good to see they have some decent and quality girls around.  

At first glance, Daya opened the door with a short black dress, showcasing a youthful body and a young looking face wtih slight makeup.  Facially, she is a sharp face, big eyes, and small and delicate facial features.  Body, she is slim with a set of perky tits and ass.  Thing I love about her is that she is all natural.  Even her pussy bush is naturally bushy and when I took off her panties.. it looks as if there is a mohawk growing on top on her clit.  Quite cute.  And by all means, when I call it a bush.. its not hairy as fuck.. its a nice patch of grass covering her pussy which is quite attractive to look at... and is a contrast to the clean shaven beast that I am used to poking on.

After we went into the room... I can sense her nervousness.  I kissed her passionately, DFK, and she reciporated... and she then started to proactively searching for my dick and unbuckling my belt and jeans.  As my pants drop down to my knees, she was rummaging thru my underwear to search for my cock.. and once she found it.. she just keep stroking it.. and stroking it.. until it got fat... then she looked down and say to me in Chinese "Wow.. is all guys in western countries have big dick?"... My response to her was "I don't know... as I don't see a lot of dicks..." and in my mind.. I DON'T think I had a big dick.. but it definitely got me excited as she was dirty-talking to me.  After a few strokes, I couldn't contain myself but to suck on her nipples.. she moaned for a bit.. then she said.. I can't wait.. lets shower.

After shower, was straight onto the bed.  Though she is new, she knows exactly what she is doing.  She attacked my nipples, then worked her way slowly at my cock.  She was doing some twisty magic on my head and it felt really good.  She really took the time to clean out my balls, my shaft and took extra care with the head.  She went quite far down to almost RIMMED me... not quite.. almost... She did a good 5 mins on me... and I actually asked her to stay down to suck on my dick for another 5mins.. before I told her to flip over and lie on bed to get ready for some fucking.

When I was ready to fuck her.. this was the golden detail that I want to tell everyone.  As I put my condom on... I asked her.. when was the last time she fucked.. she said.. two years... and all the while she was telling me how long it has been.. I proceeded to penetrate her... and OMG.. she is tight as fuck... At first.. she was so scared that I would thrust my dick inside her ballsdeep.. but I said.. its ok.. i will go slow.. and she shook her head in agreement and then she closed her eyes... And as I inch my cock in.. I just see her eyes frown.. but also with a sign of relieve that she for one got my dick inside her hole.. and for two.. she finally got some dick after 2 years!!  It was just magical... after I can tell that she has taken my cock ballsdeep.. i started to thrust her.. from slow to fast... and this was when the 2nd magic happened... she started grinding my dick.. while I was on top... it was the type of grind.. where it almost as if she has this itch deep inside her pussy.. and she really need something deep to scratch it.. she was really using her hips to grind and twist on my dick.. then I told her to go on top so I can see her perform.. and OMG.. what a performance it was... with her on-top.. she was able to twist and grind even deeper.. and while she was grinding. I told her.. don't forget to tell me when you cum.. then soon after.. she says I came... then let her body falls on mine.. as I felt her pussy squeeezing my dick...

THen I flipped her over mish.. to fuck her more.. doggy her.. until she came again... flipped her over for more mish... until I unload.

F: 7 (she is more a GND type girl.. not super pretty.. but she is cute in her ways.  And definitely the GND type that you want to hammer)
B: 7 (B-cup tits.. skinny body.. slim and petite with a perky ass... I wish she has a bit more meat on her.. but her body wins on petite and slim and natural)
S: 8 (Mostly because I had a taste of how horny she is... I take YMMV as she gets more dick while she is here... I must say.. if you want to get "a reborn virgin" go see her now.. before she is all tired and shit.. Also has to say... towards to end of our session.. her pussy was getting dry.. I had to use some spit to make it easier for me to fuck her... because her pussy was so tight.  She also told me she is going to be here for only a month before she goes back to Singa..)
A: 8 (smiles all the way... very accommodating.. definitely put on a real show for me to showcase how horny she was at getting some dick)

Photos: Real (but photoshopped)
Repeat: Yes.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-3-24 08:34:38 | 顯示全部樓層
2 years? man lucky u. but now she's no longer a reborn virgin after u lol
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-3-24 11:53:48 | 顯示全部樓層
lol.. yeah... but she was a sweet heart.. don't know how she is now that she got broken in by me.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-3-24 14:30:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Damn that was a hot review…got me all worked up and hungry lol. Thanks bro
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-3-25 10:57:27 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 CoolSin000 於 2023-3-25 11:01 編輯

2 yrs she didn't have sex!

Damn lol it's like f##king another virgin! lol King you have created a sex fiend lol

Awesome review as always!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-4-15 19:05:59 | 顯示全部樓層
I just saw Daya.  I won't bother with a public review here, but some important notes:
1. She speaks Cantonese.  She tells me she is actually born in Guangdong province.  She flirts and dirty-talk in Cantonese to me.  That was worth the price of entrance...
2. She is not a a novice.  She admitted to being trained.
3. She doesn't allow DATY or CIM.  But thats ok.  She is happy sucking my dick half the session, and it felt great.
4.  Unfortunately for me, she wasn't nearly as tight as King described (almost a month after King deflowered her).  Maybe it was because she got too wet?  I BELIEVE she secretly pre-lubed when she stayed in the shower a little longer than usual.  
5. She is really good.  I'm not good at sex, and she didn't allow DATY, but basically fucked me to her orgasm.  She really enjoy fucking....or is a great actress.
6. Not a clock watcher!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-4-16 05:58:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Man. She is a gem indeed but she will leave in a month.... not enough time.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:10 , Processed in 0.023102 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表