[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-4-21 16:12:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 Jay285 於 2023-4-21 17:32 編輯

I've had the pleasure in having one of the early bookings for Lena's return. She has always been my absolute favourite SP (till this day). Also, she's actually the first SP I've seen since I've started hobbying (as mentioned before).
Seeing her after 4 months or so felt like reuniting with a past girlfriend.

Picture reference: 100% real
Time: 45 mins
Cost: $270

Service: sf2, wf, bbbj, bls, daty, lfk/dfk (lots of it)

TL;DR: Slender model like figure with soft skin throughout, fake breasts (well done), long legs (which is a huge attraction), she's light skinned (no longer tanned), facially looks like Taeyeon (SNSD) - she's gorgeous, great kisser, great sex, no lube needed, seems way more service oriented than her past reviews. During sex she's more passionate, much more vocal than before. She speaks better English than before. She seems more confident. I feel her language barrier made her appear more timid in the past... She's recharged with a high sex drive. Be respectful.

Physical:
Everything you see in the pictures is what you get. EVERYTHING. Long legs, toned body throughout, white smooth skin (she was tanned before, which I actually do miss, haha), manicured hands and feet (which I always adored from her), Nice full manmades (very well done imo), and a gorgeous face. Yesterday she had a very beautiful look facially with her glittery eye makeup which adds to the sex appeal when she's staring right into you during sex. She's def a 10 to me, my opinion.

Experience:
I'll start off by saying I haven't been so nervous seeing an SP as I had yesterday. I missed out during her last few months at GG, so it's been a very long time since I've seen her last. As she opened the door, she smiled.. then her eyes opened wide... she realized who I am. She literally shut the door  behind me and gave me the biggest hug and asked where I've been. Pulls her face back before I could even answer and she comes in for a very passionate kiss. Not sloppy, very sensual with tongue while her hands are roaming my back. We make out for a good solid 2-3 minutes at the door. She tells me she misses me and I tell her the same thing back (I really did miss her). I was honestly surprised that she remembered me. We chit chat as we remove our clothes (which she helped me with, which was a very nice touch), and I gotta say her English is way better now. We had full conversations of what she has been up to, and she seemed very genuine in wanting to know what I've been up to. Conversations continued to the washroom, shower, and to the bedroom. She notices changes with me too, and this woman couldn't get her hands off of me. She says I got bigger and look stronger, literally stroking my ego (and this coming from her, I took it all and was in fucking bliss haha). She then looks at me with a smile and tells me she hasn't had sex in months, so I already knew this was gonna be exciting! You can tell she's back hornier than ever. She is definitely not cold, this woman now is hotter than ever.

I can't even lie, I did not last with her during penetration (didn't help with my attraction towards her and that I haven't seen her in months). After an amazing bbbj from her (with that stare she gives, just drives me up the wall) then onto my balls. I then ask her to lay on her back as it's my turn to please her. She's VERY responsive with everything I did from kissing her legs to dining out, to kissing her breasts, to sucking her nipples, up to kissing her neck then onto her face. Maybe it's been awhile, but her kissing skills have also gotten WAY better. She's very passionate while sucking up lower lip, to upper, to tongue. At this point, I'm so fucking turned on and I had asked to strap on the dome. Proceeded to penetrate by starting ever so sensual with her. After a few minutes, I stood upright and I could see how wet she's gotten. I lift her leg onto my shoulder and start kissing her long legs all the while fucking her as she makes direct eye contact with me. In my head I'm thinking, I literally have the most attractive woman in my eyes staring back at me while I fuck her, (and might I add she's more vocal than I remember her being) I dont know how much longer I can hold my nut . I lay back down onto her and she's holding me so tight telling me she's about to cum. I go into full gear and she's loving it, pulling me in for kisses as she's moaning into my mouth. She then tells me she came and I cant contain myself any longer as I then bust in her. We laid for a second while catching our breaths and she tells me I'm very strong now, haha. She's laying there sweating, as am I. I then help her pull the tissue box and help clean her and I up.

As we lay side by side of each other, she's staring into my eyes saying she missed me, all while touching my arms chest and stomach. We continued our conversations here, while softly caressing each other. She feels very genuine, a very solid experience and will definitely not miss out again.

I really did miss this woman, and glad to have her back. I strongly recommend seeing her, she's full of energy, beauty and a sex drive that's in full gear right now.

She helps me dress, and with a kiss goodbye she says I'll see you soon. She already knows

She's ready to service, and service well. If you had her in the past, I recommend to pay her a re-visit.

Please do treat her with respect. It's all I ask.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-4-25 19:46:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Great review as always brother!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-4-29 08:43:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Great review Jay!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:23 , Processed in 0.019051 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表