[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-5-14 15:37:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 chinpogadaisuki 於 2023-5-21 00:46 編輯

EDIT: I don't want to completely overwrite what I've written before but after my repeat with her....give every score below +1, she's probably my favorite or at most top 2 sessions of all time now....(I prefer GFE over everthing mind you)
Hey folks, happy Mothers Day, and what way to celebrate it by doing something you'd never tell her . Anyways I saw Rui's pics and felt she was totally MCOT so I decided to check her out.

Face 8.2 (Formerly 7.5) -

EDIT: After staring at her face so much for my repeat.....she's most definitely cute and pretty, she looks like her photos but honestly more cuter in person, less dolled up..she has a unique charm and is pretty in every angle.

Her photos are pretty accurate, I'd say those have a bit more makeup + some skin smoothening filter. She's not super pretty or anything but she's defo someone you wouldn't mind looking at, also has a fresh vibe to her. She said she was 22 (2000)and I believe it. She has a V-shaped face, with big eyes with cute grey contacts. Her makeup was light but pretty, had some blush going on and mascara? (I don't know much about makeup). Her hair was similar to the one in the bunny suit, maybe slightly longer? It was brown with some subtle blonde highlights, very fashionable.

Body : 8.5 - Her body is MCOT. She's definitely slim with good proportions with baby fat in the right places . She's around 163 cm as mentioned in the ads, with nice slim legs with healthy amount of baby fat. Her complexion is quite pale, porcelain white, smooth with few blemishes and slightly dry (Canada weather as per course). It's similar complexion to Anna, who coincidentally came from Aomori like Rui. Basically as pale as the pictures on the site.

Her boobs are natural Cs (bordering C-) they're big and perky enough to cup, duck and play with, but Russian may not be ideal. Cute smallish nipples and areola, color is light brown if I remember?

She does not have a tummy, but neither is she toned, her body waistline is great, hourglass like and complements her butt well. Her butt is soft but shapely Asian ass, it's just the right size, not super big but not small, it goes really well with her overall proportions and her hips. Defo fantastic cheeks to doggy with, plenty to grab and lightly smack. Some slim girls if you go fast at doggy you'd eventually feel some bone but none of that with Rui, very good ass for pounding.

Cooch was shaved, and fresh, I didn't get a good look but her pussy was a real innie, had to tease it a while before it opened up a bit. I prefer that because it adds to the fresh feeling.

Attitude 7.7/10 - At first she was a bit passive and stiff, defo felt like it was her first time doing something like this. Polite and waits for you to undress your clothes and nearly folds them, always a plus for me. A few minutes into the session, she eventually relaxed though, I think it helps that I can converse in Japanese to a decent degree. Don't expect playful teasing or dirty talk like other girls but she's definitely vocal during sex and will show it with her moans and body. The moans, were loud and hot but not overly shrill, I'd like to believe they were real, if not, definitely convincing.

She really tries to give you good service and do things like initiating kissing, hand holding and those GFE pleasantries. We mostly spoke in Japanese but she knows some English words, you'll probably still need a translator though.

Service - 8/10 (Japanese scale, regular scale maybe 7/10) - With Japanese girls, especially the young ones, I've learned to lower my expectations service wise, Rui is good for a J girl.

Firstly, she initiates and is receptive to DFK, but I do wish she would go deeper or let me go deeper, it's not the most sensual DFK out there, but it is DFK. She has a bit of routine with DFK and then licking your nipples while staring at you, also gave me some WF in the batthub, firstly by taking some hot water in her mouth and then proceeding to take my member in with a load of water inside, it was very warm and interesting.

BBBJ is pretty nice, it's sloppy but slow and sensual, very warm with good suction and motions, no tooth! She's ok with taking it all in down to the base, and giving pseudo-DT (though im just under 4 inches so that's not much). I do wish she'd do more with her hands while giving BBBJ, like playing with my shaft or balls, but in lieu of that, she held my hand throughout the BBBJ affair. I also asked her to lick my ears, which she gave a nice and sensual licking, having your ears locked feels really good, I recommend it.

Once again, she's pretty vocal, and quite sensitive, I think I overdid DATY with her a bit (baby steps) as she was twitching away a bit, but she did get plenty wet and told me she came while arching her back...(maybe good acting as I didnt see anything I would think would be cum but then I wasn't really looking).

She also knows how to put a condom on, where she puts the condom on with a blowjob. Another bonus is, no lotion prior to sex, she was wet to the point where I could comfortably insert my member.

Her cooch is pretty tight, I think Erika is tighter, but hers is no slouch and once again very wet. This girl rides pretty well too, some J girls i found just hop on your member and move up and down voraciously with no sense of timing or sensuality, Rui shows some experinece by starting out slow, and eventually picking up the pace, but nothing too fast. She can also take signals and adjust accordingly, like when I wanted to appreciate her figure and face more during CG,  so she let herself be pushed a bit farther and proceeded to ride me forwards and backwards instead of up and down.

Mish was pretty good too, she's quite slim so she's easy to handle, I put her legs on my shoulders and proceeded to pump during which she would approach and kiss me, always love when this happens as it ups the GFE experience. From time to time, when I felt close (which was a lot of times), I would pull out and kiss her all over, especially those nice soft perky boobs and nipples she has, to which she responds with nice moans and whimpers.

After mish, we then proceeded to reverse doggy, and shiit, I mentioned earlier that her ass was great for pounding, and yes it is great for pounding, watching her ass bounce up and down and feeling both cheeks with my hands, giving it light slaps was really dangerous that I had to stop again or risk cumming from that position.

After a few seconds of rest, I decide to go for the finisher and do doggy with her.....and man I couldn't really last, a really nice ass that you would not get sick of pounding and grabbing, as I picked up the pace, her moans got higher in intensity, and I could see her face make an erotic expression from the wide mirror in front...Unfortunately, I could not hold back anymore and decided to cum in doggy.

I finished 10 minutes early, so we decided to lie on bed and cuddle for a bit, where we talked a bout a few topics, she's a fashion student from Akita, even showed me a couple of things she sewed on her phone, which were all pretty nice. (Though I'm not the most picky person out there). It was kinda cute to see her lying face down and playfully moving her legs up and down. (Sorry if unclear, but I think you folks get the image)...

Anyways we proceed to the shower, her showers are quite quick, so that's good. Also kinda funny, and I think this shows her "inexperience in the industry" but after dressing up and talking a bit more, we glance at each other and she intiiates a kiss on the lips, and then just before leaving for the door, she goes for a kiss again, this tim a longer one.

All in all, if you're looking for a young service-oriented J girl with a slim body with nice assets, Rui is definitely your girl.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-5-16 17:42:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the detailed review! Do you guys prefer more skilled service or just younger?
It seems most J girls are very young but lacking the skill...

I prefer skill more tbh, but I haven't tried any of J girls yet
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-5-16 18:57:03 | 顯示全部樓層
I prefer younger + good attitude...but then I'm almost exclusively J girls so I'm used to lower standards for skill. Lol
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-5-16 20:01:02 | 顯示全部樓層
glad u enjoy. thanks for review
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-5-20 15:10:48 | 顯示全部樓層
I just saw Rui today...and HOLEE...might be my best session yet.

True GFE, joy and kisses as soon as I open the door, she gave me a surprised expression that was like "Ohhhh, I remember you"...told me she was happy to see me again and immediately gave me a kiss. (And I'm no stud mind you)....she was less stiff and more relaxed now, and took the initiative more....even noticed some of the things I liked previously (like my ears and balls getting licked + deep throat) and performed them without me asking....

More passionate kissing and passionate sex overall.....she still gets as wet as before and is really vocal and lets you know.....also let me do some light digits.

CG was passionate with plenty of variation, up and down/grinding, she went for kisses, licking my ear, and hugging me during CG....Nothing beats the sight of her staring at you deeply as she moves up and down your member.....

We then went mish but I couldn't hold back and unloaded a massive load...probably my biggest one yet......

And during doggy, she was so vocal (but not annoyingly so or overly fake) that for the first time since Reina....I did a baby-jackhammer for a good 4-5 minutes...my knees were about to give up and I was sweating alot but she got me so horny.....and once again her ass was as soft as ever....you could grab a handful and squeeze them......You could also see how flushed she gets from the front mirror opposite of the bed...

I opted for a CIM finish but I think I should have finished in doggy...I unloaded so much during my first shot that I almost had no milk for the 2nd hahaha....

I also have to edit the face score now, it'll go from a 7.5 to an 8.0-8.3...maybe I'm a bit biased, maybe I'm a bit charmed, but honestly after staring at her face so much during our session, I've grown to really like it, and I find it really pretty...as mentioned by Ze...she has a unique charm (mix of cute + sexy) and a natural looking face...She looks younger and cuter than the pictures.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-5-21 09:09:37 | 顯示全部樓層
I saw Rui@GG finally, I see what you all mean about getting attached (similar to Ericka) and recommend as well lol. Really a warm sweet girl with a GFE attitude - her skills are pretty good compared to other Japanese girls. Lookwise GND but better in person and lovable.

Go see her if you haven’t yet but she said she might come back in Aug / Sept if you miss this opportunity. Treat her well so she has warm opinions of us Toronto guys.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-5-22 12:12:51 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 chinpogadaisuki 於 2023-5-22 13:36 編輯

Indeed, if she returns again, I'll defo wanna see her again ASAP.

Idk but her looks has really grown on me, really charmed by it and I love her body as is already.

Also no lube needed with her at all
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-5-22 13:12:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Yeah with Rui lube wasn’t applied/necessary. Maybe the last guy got her all wet 4 me.

I have been thinking that if Erika came back (for a rare appearance) while Rui was here it would be tough choice lol.
I would see Erika (and Rui) though it blows my budget completely and opportunity to see other girls lol.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-5-22 13:37:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry, Hahaha, I meant yeah, both my sessions I needed no lube with Rui... I forgot tols can't decode emojis from my keyboard.

Yeah, I could go see both girls too... Im already thinking of destroying my budget for R3 with Rui.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-5-22 19:25:46 | 顯示全部樓層
Rui is a gem, and on a repeat she's even more comfortable.  I wonder what a 3peat would be like?? Go for it bro lol
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-5-24 13:30:12 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Ze_General 於 2023-5-24 13:32 編輯

Man, what a great follow up ruiview brother. Lol
I’m kinda sad that she’s leaving so soon.
Oh well… onto the next
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:11 , Processed in 0.021692 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表