Nadia @ Sweet Spa

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-5-21 22:21:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Just completed a week long work trip to Toronto and I couldn't be more exhausted but satisfied.  In preparation for this trip, I had been doing a lot of reading across different boards and decided to get my feet wet by starting my first evening with Nadia from Sweet Spa.  I've been following some of her posts and reviews from another board and found the experiences sounding quite hot.

I decided to send her a PM and she was quite flexible with booking me in, accomodating for any unexpected delays with my flight.

I arrived at Sweet Spa a bit late but Nadia was there waiting in a very sexy white Fendi one piece swimsuit, the exact one she described to me to ensure there was no bait and switch.  The spa itself was pretty quiet and bigger than I expected.  I saw Helen there who was not MCOT, definitely a chubbier looking girl.

Nadia herself was attractive if you're into milfs with some curves.  I found her ass pretty sexy, it was nice big and round but not wide and fat if you know what I mean.  Her tits were were a good size but she didn't seem like she liked her nipples sucked on.  She has long pussy lips which some guys like and some guys don't, they were fine by me.  My session was 60mins for $200 and the first 30 mins was somewhat repetitive massage.  If I were to re-do it, I would opt for a shorter massage.  The large mirrors on the wall allowed for a great view of her ass and pussy when she bent over to apply pressure.

The main course was pretty standard, BBBJ, 69, Rimming, MPOS and great CIM finish. No kissing offered.

While Nadia was nice, she seemed distracted with some issues in the hallway with Helen as they were talking for quite a while before and after my session while I just waited in the room listening to them.  Unfortunately I didn't build any sort of rapport with her but still left satisfied.

F: 7.0 - Easy on the eyes, pretty face.
B: 7.0 - Sexy milf body, curves in the right places.  If she had a slimmer waist the score would be higher.
A: 8.5 - Very nice online when booking.  Nice enough in person.
S: 8.0 - She was as advertised.

Recommend? Sure if you want a good value milf who is fairly available since she works 24/7. She doesn't have a tight slim body like a 20 yr old but she's still sexy in my books.

Repeat? I would if I'm in the area or looking to save some money.  I would go with a 30 or 45 min session though.

Real Pics? I don't think the pics on the website are representative.  Her pictures on the site give me the impression that she looks older and taller but in person I found her prettier and younger looking but also shorter.

https://www.sweetangel19.com/sweet
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-6-6 20:53:41 | 顯示全部樓層
awesome review bro!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:01 , Processed in 0.017218 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表