Bom @ Foxvip

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-5-24 21:49:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Visited her last week. I actually had wanted to visit her last year, so much so I even sort of planned out a ttc ride up to markham with the warden bus haha, little did I know she would end up leaving. But hey she is back and thankfully in North York... Just by North York Center station too, very convenient for me.

Face: I'd give her a 7 / 10, I can't describe facial features well but I recall her having like round cheeks, less than round chins? My takeaway was that her looks is one that gets better and better the more you observe and check her out, at least to me during the visit that's what happened. Could be just bias as she was fuccing the F outta me.

Body: Oh like a 8.5 / 10. Great manmades and great proportions. For her age which I would estimate at least mid 30s (that's being conservative) she is very well maintained. Great ass too to go from behind. I especially enjoy slim woman and holding them while CG or Dog or anything.

Service and Attitude: 10 / 10
Attacked me at the door, reminded me of that of orange after I left. LFK DFK all that on the menu, think your standard K-girl routine but more PSE and more exciting, or maybe just think of Orange for those who has visited her for simpler...imagination and reference. Throughout the sesh she does feel horny and want to please / fuc*. Another comparison I would make is to Olivia, but Olivia is more GFE. Bom did not let me rest and I was holding my shot in (Just gonna do 2s from now on...I think I can manage with my age haha). There was PS in the shower too.

Dmg: 200 / 30
Repeat: For sure... And I'm supposed to save for my trip to Japan in the summer eh...

Been a while since I wrote reviews (came from Terb) so not as organized as y'all review veterans, maybe I should've taken some more liberal arts courses back in school to make my communication better eh.
Strongly recommend to bros looking for great fuck and service.

Happy hunting
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-5-29 15:25:05 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review on Bom!

Can't wait to see her!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-5-30 15:31:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Great review, she's one of my fav pse with the best tits around
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-5-30 15:58:27 | 顯示全部樓層
I have had a great time with Bom too. Very surprised at how aggressive she was.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:27 , Processed in 0.018186 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表