Hazel@Syren

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-6-6 20:48:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Probably a long overdue report on Hazel@Syren.  And if I have one word the describe Hazel, the word will be "balanced".

May be I am extra horny that day or may be Hazel is indeed very yummy.. but I find her face, body, service equally well balanced.  Facially, she is on the more mature side.  Not so mature like Irean@BBH, but more like Bom@FoxVIP or Karina@ASB.  She has short hair, big eyes, tall meaty nose, pouty lips and a sharp chin... all of which resemebles a MILF... which is 100% up my ally.  Body wise.. and this is where I think she excels... she greeted me in a tight black dress which showcased her tight curvy body.  B+/C-cup tits.. hourglass waist with a big and bouncy ass.. perfect for that doggy I always love.  

Service wise... she is a wild cat in bed.  After shower... She laid beside me... and while I had my arms around her shoulder... I was DFKing feverishly with her.. while asking for her to keep stroking my cock... I was high on cloud nice with her skillful jerk and tug motion.. until which I cannot handle it anymore then to ask her to suck my dick... and suddenly I had an epiphany... I realized that her English was really good.. because she can take instructions so well.. like "Baby, stroke my dick", "Baby... suck my cock.. suck it deeper".  It was definitely a bonus that I was able to tell her what I want.. and she complied... the rest of the session was hot and steamy.. After the perfect speed and head twisty motioned BBBJ... it was dome on for action.. fucked her in MPOS... and I must say.. every position I was in with her.. I am greeted with an aspect of her.. which is a feast to my eyes... missionary.. the beauty in seeing her tits bounce... doggy... the beauty in seeing her perfect round ass boucing on my cock. standup doggy.. to see her ass on my cock.. while seeing her tits bounce in the mirror.. all of which is a fucking buffet for my eyes... after the MPOS.. i couldn't hold myself .. and unloaded.

F: 7.5 (love the MILF look on her... I find she is the type which will grow on you facially.. not much to look at first.. but you will leave thinking she is a doll)
B: 8 (natural B+/C-cup tits.. hourglass waist.. and a round bouncy ass.. a good specimen of a Scent of a Woman.)
S: 8.5 (love she can take instruction and really took it to the next level.. loved the handjob she have given me.)
A: 9 (happy to see me and very accommodating in my service requests)

Photos: Not real
Repeat: Yes

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-6-6 21:11:30 | 顯示全部樓層
Damn, thanks for the review on Hazel, King!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-6-7 06:49:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Thx for TOFTT!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:10 , Processed in 0.015994 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表