June@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-6-12 16:49:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Managed to secure a booking for her first day. Apologies for the delayed review, however here's my experience of June@GG.

June @GG: https://girlsgeneration.info/model/2530/JUNE
Picture reference: Real
Time: 45 mins
Cost: $270

Service: sf2, wf, bbbj, bls, 69, daty, PS, DT, lfk/dfk

TL;DR:
- pictures are real, but don't do her justice
- large breasts on a thin frame, bolt-ons and they are well done imo
- porcelain white skin tone, very slim, not toned but super soft to the touch (fleshy if I had to describe) MCOT
- English was good, no translator needed and had good conversations
- active in sex, no starfish here
- not a clock watcher

============================================================

Physical:
June has a round shaped face, nicely done black eyeliner to accentuate her big eyes. She has a matured look (I will assume 25-30, I never get these right). No heavy makeup, beautiful natural appearance.
She is short and her physique is very slim, porcelain white skin tone, smooth and soft to the touch - fleshy skin. She's not super toned, no fat whatsoever.

Experience (YMMV):
As I walk into the unit, I am approached by this short yet beautiful Korean girl as she welcomes me in. I introduced myself and so did she followed by a light hug. She grabbed my hand and led me to the room.

She seemed nervous at the start, so I start conversing with her to break the tension. I initiate small talk and got her to laugh which seems to have loosened her up. She then guides me to the washroom and proceeds to SF2.

I start trying to speak to her in my broken Korean and she starts to chuckle at my poor pronunciation. She's teaching me a few words and we're starting to hit it off. She starts becoming more flirty and rubs her chest onto mine. I wrap her around my arms and she comes in for some lfk. Things start to get more passionate here as she grabs my cock and starts to stroke it. She made her way down to WF, then makes her way back up and gives me a kiss. We then proceed to end the shower and onto the bedroom.

We both head to the bedroom. I make my way to the bed and lay myself there. She's got these seductive eyes staring at me and makes her way to the bed. As she gets to the bed, she crawls kissing my abdomen, to chest. Before she went for a kiss, she compliments my appearance and lands some more lfk. I'm echoing @drmasters experience here (as this was new to me), as she made her way down to bbbj she slathered lube before the act. This made for a slippery bbbj which felt real good. She positioned to 69 without me asking, and was in for a treat feasting on her small outtie pink kitty. To my surprise, she then grabbed her lube and slattered some more on her kitty and hopped on for some PS. Her back was turned as she was staring at herself in the mirror while she slid back and forth. I couldn't take it anymore, I stood my body upright, I held her from behind, kissed her neck, ears and whispered, "I need to fuck you". I see a smile from her from the reflection on the mirror. I held her gently and laid her on the bed for mish, she grabbed the dome and I proceeded with the act. She's pretty active with moans as she's holding me tight with her arms and legs wrapped. Approached her for kisses and she went in for some dfk. It started to get more intense during mish that I lifted her again ever so slightly to see if she was okay with it. While still inside her, ended up in lotus position as she was moving with me and I eventually came in this position. She looked at me and said "wow, so good, so strong" haha.

Post conversations about life and food, always great topics to have haha. She showed me food that she loved and what she was gonna order that night. She's a sweetheart and a pleasure to be with.

Repeat, yes - more to my never ending list of repeats, haha.

Please treat her well gentlemen.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-6-14 07:26:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Like ur review style, maybe i will write my nxt review in this form.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-6-14 12:29:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Some other reviews said she was a bit cold more mystique, has that changed? Also how loud is she? I love it when they scream!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:23 , Processed in 0.015241 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表