主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-7-2 16:41:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 drmasters 於 2023-7-2 16:59 編輯

Summary
Face: 8/10, Beautiful face, big round eyes, porcelain white, smooth skin. Young early 20s. (Reference: HIkaru: 9.5, Yua: 9)
Body: 9/10, hourglass style, toned body, NATURAL C cups, perfectly soft and round with beauty pink nips. Nice round, tushy ASS!! Wow, extremely rare to see on an asian girl.
Attitude: 10/10, Super bubbly and cheerful, very eager to please you and actually feels she wants to do those things. Playfully shy, but she was Very open.
Service: 9/10, PSE/GFE- Best JP Service I have ever ever experienced. She was not the passive, you do all the work kind of service. Very eager to please you, DFK entire session, incredible BBBJ and riding.
Hygiene: 10/10, perfect hygiene
Damage: $300/45m
Photos: Real, most representative photo of her is this one (I reduced her eye size to lessen the filter effect). She has black hair.
Repeat: 100% Yes

First off, I know the ratings are high and this might lead to some unrealistic expectations. I just want to address this first, she is VERY MCOT and we had really good chemistry, so YMMV.
I had such a long TDL queue that I was not sure when I would see Kiyo, but the girl on schedule cancelled the day and I was lucky enough to see Kiyo. I am so glad that I saw Kiyo insertad, she basically replaced my regular.

Walked into a pery welcoming beautiful, young (early 20s) Japanese girl. I love a warm welcome, it really sets the tone for the entire session. Right away it was straight giggles and lagger. I can speak a little Japanese so that got got got her going a bit. English is a little rough, basic English is ok but require translator for most things. She was VERY bubbly and cheerful the who time. My kind of girl. So fun to be with, and a strong GF experience.

As for her looks, she looks a lot like the photo above, but image it without the beauty filter effect. Quite beautiful. Her body is where she really shines... hourglass toned, fucking gorgeous. Beautiful round, natural and soft C cups with those pink nipples. Her ass is where she wins out of all the other JPs I have seen. Incredibly tushy, nice and meaty... like a white girl's ass.

I thought her skills were incredible. We DFK the entire session from beginning till end. This girl loves to kiss. Most memorable moment was was when I didn't kiss her for maybe 2 minutes, she would do this cute moan and pull her arms out for me to come kiss her. That was the cutest shit I have seen in a while...

BBBJ was really good, in between subtle and hard. Lots and lots of tongue and eye contact during BJ. DATY was Very responsive and tasty. She's got a pretty innie kitty.
Pulled out the 001's, her riding skill is solid, rides you like she loves you and DFKs you the who time. It's kind of crazy that she said that she That she never working in the industry before, not sure how she got these skills from.
She is really tight and Very warm.

Doggy was the most memorable for me as her ass is fucking incredible. Finally can grab onto some meat, and it's a toned kind of ma so it feels really nice to grab. She moans hard, like a JAV kind of girl ( without the annoying crazy high tone). It's super hot. Finished in mish as she moans extra hard for you during climax, and of course pulling you back in for more DFK.

I have to say, she is so far the best Japanese girl I have ever ever seen (for me). Most other JP girls I've seen have been kind of mellow in some way, maybe it was a lack of concept, but passive is usually how it goes. Kiyo was not passive, she was truly a good GFE experience.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-2 19:09:15 | 顯示全部樓層
Amazing review as always, Commander!
I’ll be targeting her as soon as I’m back in town. She sounds like a great meal!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-7-2 22:01:38 | 顯示全部樓層
Ze_General 發表於 2023-7-2 19:09
Amazing review as always, Commander!
I’ll be targeting her as soon as I’m back in town. She sound ...

I'm quite sure you will love her too brother
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-15 15:28:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Another solid review DrMasters!

Thank you!!!!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:10 , Processed in 0.020685 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表