[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-6 13:55:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Ten-hut soldiers!

Was still hungry for more after seeing Kiyo so I decided to take on another mission.

Completed exfil and was in and out of Miami after detonation
Mission was a success and primary objectives were achieved.

Mission Report:
Name: Miami (pronounced me-ah-me)
Ethnicity: Japanese
Parking: free street level
Security: No
Visual age estimate: 29-30
Pics: Real with some PS
English proficiency: 4/10

Miami greeted me at the door in a soft silky nightgown and I could immediately see her soft pale white cleavage protruding out. She held my hand and walked me over to the couch.
My first impression is that she definitely got the milfy lonely housewife vibe going.
It is definitely her on the GG site with some PS and to put an end to the debate, she looks like both the older and new set of pics. The older set is a good representation of her face, while the newer set really shows off her fabulous body… more on that later.
However, age is only a number and I found Miami to be quite beautiful and elegant would be the best description.
Miami’s best assets are still to come later in this report.

After some small chit chat in Japanese, we quickly switched to English where Miami was proud to show off her language skills. She can definitely hold a basic conversation and the translator was not needed at all.
She then sits on my lap and grabs my cock which stood to full attention almost immediately. Miami turns her back to me and lifts her long beautiful hair up so that I can slowly undress her from behind.

When I finally remove her nightgown, bra and panties, she revealed and absolutely stunning body! I was literally in awe at what was standing before me.
Beautiful pale white, moist and smooth silky skin. Perfectly round shaped B (or borderline C) cups that were all natural with pink nips! The areoles surrounding the nips were brown but the actual nips were pink. A rarity among Asians.

She stood about 5’3”, maybe 100-105 lbs but not an ounce of fat, curvy hips, nicely shaped legs and meaty toned ass. Her body look like is was that of a 23 year old. I immediately had flashes of Yua’s body (for those that saw her) except I think Miami has nicer tits. I was fucking drooling at this point and couldn’t wait to get going.
SF2 was slow and sensual with heavy DFK and she gentle washed my cock with both hands just teasing away at the head and shaft.

On the bed, she straddles me and starts a DFK and PS combo while I caress her back and grab that meaty toned ass. She then moves her way down lick my nips then onto a BBBJ.
BBBJ was slow and sensual “cock worship” style. She’s lightly lick my shaft and head, then some BLS, before sucking just the head and going down as deep as she could for a few pumps. She would then stop sucking and just lick the head like a lollipop before going back into sucking mode. This was driving me insane!!! She then asks if I wanted to 69 to which I complied and got a look at that beautiful tiny kitty. Lips were innie, really thin and nicely tucked away. When i spread her lips open, I saw a beautifully light pink and moist pussy. She does have a few natural strands of hair but it was so short and thinned out, it wasn’t much of a bush at all.
On goes my 001 poly and she hops on for some CG. With each pump, Miami would squeeze her pussy muscles on the way down and release on the way up. This felt amazing as if she was really milking my cock dry! We stayed like this in CG for a good 10 mins before switch to doggy. Doggy was amazing because of her meaty but toned ass and the slapping sounds our bodies were making was making me so sensitive I was about ready to burst,
Finally we switch to a scissor/spoon position where I was able to pound away to her screams while rubbing her clit and hold her hand at the same time. I couldn’t take it anymore and dropped a nuke deep inside that tight kitty.

When I pulled out, I noticed that her pussy juice was leaking everywhere! She took off the dome and gave me a nice clean up BJ for a good minute that had me convulsing and moaning like a tortured prisoner!
Miami did make a point to say that scissor/spoon position was new to her and she really enjoyed it.
After I unloaded, our 45m was up so we had to cut the chit chat short and went to go shower. She asked me to come see her again and that she’ll be leaving next week.
She was all smiles with a great attitude and it was definitely a slow and sensual GFE experience.

Damage: 320/45
Recommend: yes but she’s leaving soon

As always, treat her well soldiers.

Over and Out,
Ze General
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-7-6 14:53:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review!! Do you enjoy her session more than Kiyo's session
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-6 15:54:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Know you don't do face rating anymore, but how does she compare with other GG girls?

Your rating for those have been really helpful and accurate for me
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-7-6 23:32:10 | 顯示全部樓層
@mandarinorange - I enjoyed both about the same. Kiyo is younger and face is slightly prettier but Miami’s body was nicer, smoother and pale white. Kiyo was more energetic, while Miami was more sensual.

@honnet Miami isn’t as pretty as say Emiko, Rio or Kiyo, but she has the best body out of the three.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-7-8 11:32:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Lol glad you had nice time with her.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-15 15:26:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you General for your mission report!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:10 , Processed in 0.015684 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表