Kate @ Syren

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-7-17 00:52:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Just completed a quick trip to Toronto and I had the pleasant opportunity of spending some time with Kate @ Syren. I have always had her on my radar after seeing “her pictures” on the Syren site but just never pulled the trigger. I’m glad I did this time around (I know they’re fake pics, but I was still hoping.. haha).

I called the booker and asked if Kate was available at my desired time and he confirmed she was. After a few hours I was at her door waiting in anticipation.

Kate greeted me in a red dress that accentuated her hot body and I was happy with what I saw. She looked tall with her heels on and has a great body with curves in the right places (slim waist, nice ass and tits). She gave me a polite hug and I told her she looked smoking hot. She smiled, took my hand and led me through the condo to hop into the shower. The condo is nice and tidy and shared with Hazel but I did not catch a glimpse of her. I noticed there is no sofa in the condo so don’t expect any fun time on the couch.

Before we get to the action, there were some comments in previous reviews her being a bit cold. I was prepared for that but realized it might just be more of her demeanor if anything. More on that later..

SF2 was offered and she soaped me up really well. I got hard but not much action in the shower beyond that. We dried off and went over to the bed where she immediately pushed me down on my back and started to lick my nipples and give me a catbath. I interrupted her a bit and pulled her up for some LFK/DFK but she continued on her journey towards my junior. Once she made her way there, I was in heaven and I couldn’t decide if I wanted to keep watching her or just close my eyes to enhance the senses of that moment. Great BBBJ to say the least and was probably my favourite part of the session. After a bit I decided to move the session along and put her on her back for some DATY. Very smooth and tasty pussy to which she was very responsive. Once it looked like she was ready, I told her to grab a rubber and slip it on. As we were fucking in all the usual positions (mish, cg, doggy, lazy doggy) I started to think of my finishing options as I knew she offers to swallow for +80 and COF +100.

I’m not usually a guy that goes for add-ons (blame it on my frugal nature haha) but you don’t usually see COF unless it’s the last appointment. I said fuck it and asked if I could finish on her face and she happily said sure no problem baby. We were fucking in missionary and as I got near my climax, I pulled out, ripped off the cum catcher and shuffled over to her face and unloaded. It felt like it was going to be a massive load buuuuut it turned out to be an easy clean up for her haha..

I was exhausted at the session and we laid next to each other for a bit. The more we conversed the more friendly I found her. She said she worked in Vancouver for a while so I was able to connect with her on that front. to what I was expecting, she's actually quite charming. Just be normal and have a normal conversation with her and in return she will open up to you.

As time was coming to an end, we showered up and before I left she gave me a much friendlier hug than the one I received when I first entered.

Great session that I'm glad I went through with. She crosses a name off my to-do list and adds it to my repeat list. Also, she did mention that she might be moving to another condo on her own but will still be in the Markham area - not sure when though.

Face: 8 - Good looking girl with nice hair. Her face is round with big eyes and some sharp features. She is someone I would notice in public. Age-wise I think she's late 20s but I'm horrible at guessing ages so take it with a grain of salt.

Body: 8 - Hot body, slim waist but has meat in all the right places. She is not at tits-on-a-stick type girl. Clean shaved pussy with smooth skin. Attitude: 8.5

- Great to chat with at the end of the session. She was gave me the impression that she enjoyed our time together.

Service: 8.5 - I was happy with the level of service. She knew what she was doing and looked hot doing it!

Real Pics? Nope.

Repeat? Yes eventually.

Damage: $270/45m +100
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-7-17 01:26:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for your review! I haven’t yet tried any girls @ Syren. Seems like that’s my next agency to try
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-17 06:39:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review on Kate!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-7-17 17:28:49 | 顯示全部樓層
MandarinOrange 發表於 2023-7-17 01:26
Thanks for your review! I haven’t yet tried any girls @ Syren. Seems like that’s my next agency to ...

No problem! Definitely give them a try.  Booking is pretty straight forward and I would say Kate and Berry are the ones to see there!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-7-17 17:29:12 | 顯示全部樓層
WhiteBoyWolf 發表於 2023-7-17 12:56
I seen Kate walking down the street in that red dress. Tiddies and ass just a jiggling.

Damn lucky you!!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-7-18 01:11:40 | 顯示全部樓層

Yeah but seeing an SP in the wild is something else!  hahaha..
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:25 , Processed in 0.016089 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表