Yoyo @ Blossoms

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-7-23 20:58:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I was in the Ikea area a few days ago and felt a bit of an urge. I decided to call Blossoms to see if anyone was available and I was told to come by as there were two new girls on shift. I've been to Blossoms a few times before and never really posted about it but figured I'd dump a few reviews in the next few days on some recent experiences. Blossoms has always been a low-cost option with various aunties offering HS and FS options. If you go in with low expectations you have a chance of coming out satisfied.

On this evening I ended up spending time with a new girl named Yoyo. She said she had just arrived from China and it was her first week working here. She was wearing a black sports bra and tights. I think she's in her late 40s and facially she looks decent. She had smoky eye make up and shoulder length hair that was a bit frizzy but her face was very smooth skin-wise. It went a bit downhill after she stripped down unfortunately as you can tell she's had some baby damage. Slight saggy B-cups with a medium sized chunky bum.

I had opted for 160/45m FS which started with a very weak massage, I don't think she was ever trained in massage and would suggest you skip it to save some time/money. She was open to 69/DATY, performed CBJ (weak technique) and MPOS.

She is a very nice lady so I don't want to say anything too negative about her since the effort was there and I left satisfed but steel yourself going in.

Recommend? Probably not unless you have a high tolerance.

Repeat? Unfortunately not.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 01:02 , Processed in 0.020107 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表