主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-7-27 20:08:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 King1984 於 2023-7-27 20:08 編輯

Sara@StrawberryVIP
Must say, StrawberryVIP is really stepping their game up in recent months.  Went to see Sara@StrawberryVIP, and although the photos has absolutely no resemeblance of herself, I was greeted with pleasant surprise.  Almost a petite spinner, standing at around 163CM, with heels and slender legs, she is very leggy for her body shape and matched with some C-cup tits, I was already fantasizing about cumming inside of her as soon as she opened the door.  Face wise, she has a young fresh out of college OL look, not exactly a college student, but that of a OL that just graduated and started her new job.  Has mid-size eyes, tall nose and high cheeks.. when she smiles.. you can see her great smile with squinty eyes.. very cute indeed.

Session started off with a light pecks on the lips.. then working her way down to some nipple play while stroking my cock... as my dick gets hard, she teased the tip of my dick while rubbing her finger on my nut sack.  She went from slow and deep to progressively increasing her speed.  Her tongue action was on point, which made my dick twitched.. at which point she felt the twitched and asked me if I was about to cum.  After that, it was my cue to dome on and ass up... fucked her doggy, mish, standing doggy on side of bed and side of bath sink before I finally unload on her stomach while mish on the bed.  Overall a hot session.

F: 7.2 (definitely MCOT... a young girl.. the just finished school fresh into the work force vibe is what I like about her)
B: 7.4 (Great B+/C-cup tits, with slender legs and with heels she looks really leggy.. visually great she has good proportions)
S: 7.7 (loved the BBBJ... she really knows how to tease my cock... I would rate her almost head doctor level... she was able to make me moan as she was sucking my dick.  Fuck wise, she makes some great noise in bed and is very receptive to every thrust as I push deep inside her pussy)
A: 8 (language of choice is Chinese, smiles and talkative to break the ice)
Photos: Real

Yumi@GirlsGeneration
Was able to book one of the first day appointments with Yumi@GG... and again... its probably a review that;s long overdue.  Yumi is a taller J-girl at 167CM... she definitely has meat in the right places... slim hips and long legs.  Cant' say she wins in the titty department.. although she has some respectable B-cups.. but what definitely wins out is her perky ass.  Facially, she is squarely an experienced OL look.. long mid back hair, with big eyes, tall nose and a mid-big size mouth perfect for wrapping her lips around my cock.   As she opened the door, she greeted me with a big bubbly attitude.. very talkative and very accommodating.  Offered to kneel down and take my shoes off and give me slippers to put on.  Led me to the room, where we undressed only to see her perky ass starting right back and me... Shower was a lot of small chats... whcih I liked to make each other comfortable and to break the ice.

After shower, as I was lying in bed.. she just hopped on top of my body.. and started attacking my lips.. while stroking my dick... Her jerk definitely woke up my flaccid wee-wee and in no time, i went to a soft snake to a full on boner...that was when I couldn't help but guided her head to my dick, where she convinently placed it deep in her mouth... Either this girl also works in Japan or she sucked a lot of dicks in her life... all I can say is how amazed I was in getting my cock sucked by her.  Perfectly fitting my cock inside her mouth, I was blindly staring at the ceiling as I feel her lips going up and down my dick.. slow and fast.  And in the perhiperial vision, I notice her staring squarely at me.. and everytime I look down at her.. and moans.. she smiles and worked harder to give me cock sucking satisfication.  After a long BBBJ session... she pointed at my ass.. and when I nodded.. she proceeded to lift my legs and gave me some nice RIM.  I normally don't like RIM.. but seeing her one eye while her nose was on my balls and tongue inside my asshole.. really turned me on.. and I wanted to plow that pussy.  After a bit of RIM, she went on to blow me again.. then it was dome on a fuck on.  I really enjoyed fucking her.. the room was a bit dark, so I opened the curtains a little bit, and in letting the natural light in, I can see her B-cup titties bounce as i thrust deeper and faster inside of her.  Fucked in doggy, mish.. before I unload inside.

F: 7.6 (rather pretty girl... walked into an attrative OL type lady.  In chit-chatting after I finished, looks like she is a real OL in Osaka... so this is as close to a civie as you can get.  Attractrive facially, big eyes with a good size mouth as well.. perfect for the sloppy BBBJ).
B: 7 (I am a big tit man.. so going in with B-cup is a bit so-so for me.  What lose points in the tits department wins back in the perky ass and leggy legs department.  lower body is to die for.. model like quality)
S: 7.8 (definitely top notch service level.  With the sloppy BBBJ, the eye contact and the RIM....)
A: 8.5 (very accommodating... MPOS.. and definitely enjoyed the fuck session with me with all the intimate eye contact)
Photo: Real

Niko@GirlsGeneration
I have one word for this chick... "SLUT".. I know there is another girl from another shop that's called Slut.. but OMG.. Niko@GG is the real deal.  She is a skank at heart.  Why?  Because the moment I walked in that door, she grabbed me and started kissing me and went on a search and destroy mission looking for my torpedo.  Once she found it, she kept jerking it until it got hard... pulled my pants off like a pro, then licked it balls to shaft to head until she was ready to go shower.  That was just the first 5 mins of our encounter!  (Comes to think about it.. a bit like Orange@GF416/Berry@Syren back in the day).  Anyway, facially, I don't find her super attractive.. but when her face is doing things to your dick.. you tend to be a bit laxed and forgiving about the looks... body is to die for... a fairly full bodied woman with meat at the right places.. but the big selling point is the massive C+/D-cup tits... they are natural and perfectly shaped... and really resonante to the rythum to the thurst of my dick as I was penetrating her.  

After the hot entry door encounter and shower, we went to the bed and main course started.  I was lying there.. and she was like a tigeress on a prowl... exploring my body with her nipples... then onto my dick.. and this was where she continued working on the head and shaft of my dick... her head movement was exceptional, she was putting her head in some awkward position to get to the crevices of my dick.. all the while making perfect eye contact with me... smiles at me and teases me and laughs at me when I can't handle her tongue and moans... I love the fact that she is so dominating when sucking my dick.. and I feel so vulerable that the most precious part of my body is being handled so skillfully by a mouth slut like her.  I got so excited that she also threw in a little RIM for me... her ass to balls and balls to ass routine really made my toes curl.... literally... and as she see my toes curl.. she once again chuckle and poke fun at what a weakling I was... then on with the dome and fuck session started... Fucking her was amazing.. lotsa of dirty talk... her English is above conversational.. so whenever there's dirty talk.. she actually understands most and does respond.. love the fact that when I say.. "I love that pussy..." she will respond with "come on.. fuck me.." Love the encouragement and how she is down with doing a little dirty role play.  MPOS was on the table.. so fucked her doggy, standing doggy, mish, standup BBBJ.. and more doggy and mish before I unload on her stomach... and as a parting gift.. she was smearing my cum all over her tits... and licked her fingers saying yummy.. before sitting up to clean both myself and herself up for the shower.
F: 6.9 (sorry... objective.. she is not a very impressive the day I saw her.. I think she needs some make up to make up for the tiredness.  After session chit-chat discovered that she is an Idol in Japan.. and those pics are impressive.. so she CAN look like a 10 with proper make up)
B: 8 (love the tits, love the ass.. she is also a bit taller.. so the legs also look long and slender... tits are perfect visual when bouncing up and down when thrusting her.. the ass is great cushion when pounding her from behind.. and the legs.. great to hold onto and spread her eagle while in mish... overall sweet package)
S: 8.5 (excellent service.. no complaint.. again.. she is a SLUT... what can you complain about a SLUT?)
A: 9 (smiles all the way.. a little cum play towards the end was an excellent addition to an already great session)
Photos: Real

Vera@SecretParty
Let me start by saying.. the photos has absolutely no resemblence of the girl at hand... HOWEVER... I have a super time with Vera@SP as she is a young fresh pussy that was ready to take my royal dick.  Vera is a young girl.. with dyed blonde hair... a bit of a wacky make up.. that resembles a bit like what you see in cosplay characters... to me.. she is a bit cartoonish.. body is not fat not skinny.. a little baby fat on her.. in the right places.. B-cup tits... and a perky ass.. and that ass is perky as fuck... as she walks to the shower.. you can see the bum juggle as she's walking.. its firm.. yet bouncy.. perfect for the doggy style.  

Session started after a quick shower.  The details of the session was actually quite hot.. she provided some sensual BBBJ... took instructions well.. I love to stare in the mirror at myself and my dick inside her mouth as she is kneeling on the ground looking up at me... that is an absolute power trip over that imagery... and all the while I am telling her to go deeper.. she took instructions so well that she almost choked on my dick...

Then the fucking started after I put the dome on.. and OMG.. her pussy was flowing like a river... she was wet and every time I poked her.. she would quiver and shakes... fucked her MPOS... and at one point.. she was so hot and sweaty and her pussy was so wet.. mid way... I told her to go take another shower and freshen up her pussy before I fuck her again.. the 2nd time round.. she got so wet in an instant.. and when I was done.. and came inside the condom inside of her.. and pulled up.. I pulled some love nectar out from her pussy as well and it was all over the bed sheets... (I really hope they clean the bed sheets.. because the juice was literally all over the bed)
F: 6.8 (her looks is really NMCOT.. but she is cute young girl..)
B: 7 (B-cup tits.. pink pussy and tight.. perky ass.. i m a tit man so lost some points in this department)
S: 7 (the girl is super conscious about her service levels as she told me she got complaints from other wolfs that her service is so so.. but I think she is good.. even though her service is vanilla... I think the basics is there.. if you want service queen... please move over.. but for the basic fuck.. she is a great choice)
A: 8 (very accommodating... willing to learn how to satisfy a man..)
Photos: Not real
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-28 09:03:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Tha ks for the reviews! Been looking for a yumi review now added to  the tdl
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-8-6 23:23:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks King! Another solid review!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:14 , Processed in 0.016855 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表