[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-7-26 19:32:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 noonehere 於 2023-7-26 19:33 編輯

Cosplay69 highly recommend Anna and Carla for my taste in skinny and pretty girls. Carla is on her period so I booked Anna.

Unit: It's a older unit I think. I dont like the lighting. it's very red (100% just red light in washroom) and dim. can't see sh*t in the shower. Lucky there is a big mirror in front of the bed.

Pic: Fake. But I do see some resemblance in the pic with the uniform which I attached here. I will say her face is 65% like that pic.

F: 7.4 Def mcot, very pretty. Note I am a face fuker, 5 is normal girl on the street, 8 is model material. Anna also has a plastic face, but more natural than Yina and Simone. Some how she look abit Chinese.. even the attached pic look a bit Chinese. You can see she has work done on her eyes (double eye lid and lower eye lid) and higher nose ridge. As with her makeup.. I think it's a bit too much on 2 areas:
1. added lot of shadow on her nose ridge to make it look very tall.
2. her eyebrows is too thick and long.. it is like a pieces of seaweed.
Other than that, she look young and pretty. again 65% like the pic. Her appearance gives a more GND vibe. While Yina gives a more clubbing vibe.

Body: 8.2 I probably like Anna body the most compared with Yina and Simone. First it's natural C cup which def beat Simone manmade. Second I find C cup is the perfect size, once it's bigger than that it's very hard not to be a bit saggy. Also Anna twins is more firm which is to my liking and great to look at (Yina one is too soft). Third, she's slim with great small waist and long leg. She's around 165cm. white with ok smooth skin. Her body is similar with Yina but small twins and a bit skinnier.

Service: 7 She is similar with Yina but not as lazy haha. but also not as skillful as Yina. so plus and minus she's same score as Yina. Note I didnt get any DFK but I also did not ask or try DFK as its not a big thing for me. SF2 isn't anything special. no WF which I prefer. On to the bed she start to lick on nipple which is very nice. meanwhile I keep playing her twins.. I just love this girls natural C... very nice... probably her best asset. This girls can't multitasking like Simone  her hands like doing nothing while nipple play.. it will be nice if she can give junior a massage at the same time. afterward she did some nice BLS which left pretty good but not that skillful. then bbbj. her bbbj is very sensual type. good thing is she will use her tougue to swirl your head once in a while but bad is her suction isn't strong enough so I don't feel much. but it's good enough to get my junior rock hard. Bj stopped after 3 mins but I asked for longer and she comply. The main deed is great.. first she start cg and this girl can ride... she's doing that up and down ride versus rubbing kind which felt amazing.. this is why I said she's hard working. she rides for a good 3 to 5 mins. after a bit I went for mish and it's great to play with her twins in the meanwhile... she's moans heavily which is sexy. lastly I went got doggy in front of the mirror.. Her ass is meatier than Simone (I think cos she's younger) .. what view... and I grab her twins and small waist and I lost it while looking at the mirror.

Atttide: 8 I like her alot. her English is good enough to have a convo. a bit shy bit she's very kind. she's not cool like Simone or Yina but more gfe feeling. we had a good chat and she laugh from time to time which melt my heart.

Dmg: 240 for 30 mins.
Repeat: Yes.

Just some comparison below.
F: Yina > Anna > Simone
B: Yina > Anna > Simone
S: Simone > Yina = Anna
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-8 00:05 , Processed in 0.017716 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表