帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-9-30 16:23:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Time/Rate: 400/1(2s)
Services availed: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, CBJ,DATY,CFS
Repeat: Yup, probably next week.

Face 8.5/10 : This woman is pretty. Straight up pretty in all angles. Much better than in the pictures. I think her best charm point were her lips, they were very shapely seductive super kissable lips, that were bigger than average and curved, with a nice light pink glossy color. She had big almond shaped expressive but kind looking eyes, with some nice mascara but not overdone. She rocked medium length chestnut hair with bangs in front, and a nice cute and small nose. All of this on a face that's slightly round but in a cute way. I think she's the prettiest SP I've seen since Kana... Her face during sex and her eyes as she stares at you while she services you is a must experience.

I think this picture is the most accurate but it's a bit shopped, the eyes are bit smaller in person but overall I'd say 90% similarity. Prettier in the flesh.

Body : 7.5/10 - Her body is overall nice, though it's more on the curvy side for sure. Highlights are her nice smaller D cup twins that are form but really soft and fun to play with. She has nice pale skin that is smoother than the average J girl and nice meaty ass and legs. It's similar body to Yuka, but lacking the firmness and absolutely blemish free baby skin that Yuka had. Her hips are pretty wide too and would look amazing with a bigger ass. Her ass is fairly meaty though, could be a bit more shaped or toned..but fun to grab during doggy. If she tones a bit more and loses some of that baby fat around her hips, I'd give her an 8.5 and a 9 if you like the curvy types. Cooch is nice pink innie that is shaved but has a bit of a stubble.

Attitude 10/10 : This girl has a very humble and kind attitude. She loves to talk and there's never a moment of awkward silence between us, just the way I like it. Upon opening the door, she gave me a very warm welcome and after a bit of catching up, we immediately gave each other a nice smooch. We talked a bit more in the bedroom, I think knowing some Japanese helps but she was very spontaneous and I did not have to try hard to communicate. She also knows some English words here and there. She's was willing to answer to all my demands and even took the initiative such as maintaining deep eye contact and grabbing my hands.

Service 8/10 - She is experienced for sure. I'd say GFE+. Shower was quick, under 5 minutes and there was a bit of kissing and WF. Her BBBJ was the sloppy and gentle kind. Lots of saliva which I like. She would also vary it with some head and shaft licking and ball action, all this while holding my hands and staring at my eyes. She also gave me a nice RIM.. It was the one where she put a pillow under your gum and she kicks it while you lie on the bed.. But again I'm not a big fan of RIM. After RIM, we proceed to FS, she puts the dome on and gives a nice sloppy CBJ ... Though maybe that CBJ went on for a bit longer than I'd like but I don't have the hardest cock lol.She's fairly sensitive during DATY, not super sensitive but I think I was able to get her to cum by attacking her clit at a moderate pace. Finally we start CG and fuck, CG is the best position to do with her I feel, you can see her beautiful face and watch and feel her soft boobs.... Her CG style is the one where she sensually rides and grinds on your cock... While letting you enjoy her boobs... She'd also lay her head on my shoulder and moan deep into my ears while we DFK.. Very romantic.. No Asian CG, I don't think she can do it lol. After CG, she gives me another CBJ and we move to missionary and after a few pumps, seeing her face writhing in pleasure, I couldn't resist and shot my shot. She reaches our for a nice clean up BJ after the shot which is always appreciated

For the 2nd round, we kinda talked quite a bit during the break, so we had like only 10 minutes left.. Surprisingly she didn't rush me or anything and we decided to end it with doggy, she's not a clock watcher at all. The view from the back is pretty nice, I made sure to angle her towards the mirror opposite of the bed and that was enough to get me roaring as I vigirously pumped to completion. Once again, she gave me a nice cleanup BJ and we head to the shower. We talk a bit at the end and she kisses me goodbye.

All in all, she's the complete package, good service, looks and attitude. I would totally recommend. She'll be here till October 11 I believe.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-7 22:02:11 | 顯示全部樓層
Another solid review Chinpogadaisuki!
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-10-15 16:26:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks! Hoping to see her again next year.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 04:16 , Processed in 0.013995 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表