Mimi and Kiyoko @ GG - titty fest and quick comparison

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-5 16:26:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
And back with another mission report for my fellow soldiers!
For those that know me, I’m a titty guy. I love big natural breasts on slim and slender Asians.

Received a text from the GG keeper that note girls would satisfy my primal desires.

Kiyoko
Face 7.5
Body 8.5
Service 7.5
Attitude 10
300/45
Highlights: It doesn’t get more bubbly than Kiyoko. Right from the start it was all smiles, hand holding and giggles.
SF2, no WF but we were DFK’ing in the hot steamy shower while she stroked my cock and I rubbed her pussy in all the suds.
When we got to the bed, I got to fully admire that wonderful body. Smooth silky white skin on her face and body and no fat. It is definitely her in the pics on the GG site and the best representation is the selfie close up pic of herself sitting on the white couch (not the pic where you can see her skirt). The other pics kinda look like her but I found her much cuter in person. She also has a wonder set of natural C maybe even D cups by North American standards and tiny light brown nips. I’m a picky guy when it comes to titties as I love small pink nips the most followed by small light brown nips which Kiyoko has. They also felt really nice in my hand.
We attacked each other with constant DFK before moving to nipple licking and a nice BBBJ. Her technique could use a bit of work so I gave her some directions to which she followed to a tee and it started feeling great. I returned the favor with some daty on her almost bald kitty that only had a few natural strands but was barely visible. She was very responsive in daty and she angled her kitty to where her “spot” was and I combined it with some light digits until she screamed out that she was cumming. At this point my finger was soaking wet with her pussy juice.
On goes my 001 and she rides me like a champ with great force and rhythm. She constantly maintains eye contact with you and her moans were super sexy.
We switch to spoon where I could grab onto those guns while pounding away then back to mish. When I was about to drop my payload into her I told her I was about to cum and she immediately clenches her pussy muscles and milked me dry while I unloaded inside her. After the deed we continued to kiss while I was still inside her and it felt amazing.
Overall a wonderful GFE experience with one of the happiest and most bubbly J-girls I’ve ever met.

Mimi
Face 8
Body 8
Service 7
Attitude 9
320/45
Highlights:
Next up was Mimi who has an extraordinary set of natural DD cups on a relatively small frame. Nips were small but the areolas were a lot bigger than Kiyoko’s. They were also light skin colored.
Pics on the GG site are her for sure and she looks even cuter and more innocent in person.
Her ass was pretty meaty and she has a bit of baby fat on her belly.
At first Mimi was shy and quiet but definitely opened up when I spoke Japanese with her. She basically has zero English so have your translation app handy.
After a quick shower she’ll attack you with some dfk. She has only two dfk moves. The constant twirl like the spin cycle on your washing machine or the up and down flicker that is guys use when daty.
She also used those wonderful tongue flicking skills on my nipples which felt great.
I then switched to daty and she has a smooth bald kitty that naturally opens up after a few licks. One thing I noticed was how smooth her pussy was. It felt like I was eating out a $5000 Japanese real life looking blow up doll lol. She does basically look like one tbh
She was pretty responsive to daty even though her eyes were closed the entire time. Switched to bbbj and I wasn’t expecting much but was pleasantly surprised at her skill. It was very wet, deep and good pressure. Good enough to keep me rock hard throughout.
Strapped on the dome and she slowly inserts my stiffy in cg. Just watching her inch my cock in slowly with the look on her innocent face was priceless.
Only to realize that hey cg skills were mediocre at best. She doesn’t really know how to ride. Just like maybe banging your virgin gf for the first time.
Knowing that I had to take the lead we switched to doggy, scissors and mish before I dropped a nuke deep inside that kitty. When I took my cock out I could see all her white creamy pussy juice oozing out. It’s just too bad that she’s not that responsive or interactive during the deed with her eyes closed the entire time and only some basic moans. For those that have seen Airi will know what I mean except that Airi was definitely more into it.
After the deed Mimi is definitely much more chatty.

In the end, both girls are great.
Mimi has larger breasts but not necessarily nicer looking breasts. I liked Kiyoko’s tits more.
If you like the innocence factor then Mimi should be your pick but the better overall session for me goes to Kiyoko as I loved her body and personality more.
Either way, it’s still a win-win and two more successful missions completed.

Over and out,
Ze General
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:58 , Processed in 0.017571 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表