Hinoka @ GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-10-8 09:36:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
After a great session with Vera the prior day, I was feeling a bit adventurous but also a bit lazy to do some research.  After hearing feedback from some other guys and getting a recommendation from the handler that Hinoka might be a good fit, I decided to book a 45m session.

I typically do my research before seeing someone new but this time I had zero expectations going in apart from the fact that the handler usually points me in the right direction.

Hinoka is working out of Yuko’s old condo so those who have seen her before will be familiar with the unit.  For those wondering, there is free parking on the street along the park and also some building visitor parking.

As I entered the unit, I was pleasantly surprised.  Hinoka was very bubbly, sweet and polite.  She was good looking and had a nice natural body.  The pictures on the GG site are her, but the face in the pictures seem a bit rounder than in-person.  She has more of a longer shaped face in my opinion but still very attractive, especially as the session went on.  Her body is great, nice natural good sized B’s that work for her body with small inverted nipples.  Although she has nice boobs, I think her ass was what caught my attention.  It doesn’t look big but it’s got just enough meat on it for you to grab.  It felt and looked great in 69!

After all the pleasentries at the door, I went straight to the washroom for a long drawn out piss (a bit embarrassing since she was just standing outside the door waiting for me but it was a long drive).  I had contemplated pissing in a bush outside or piss jug ala trailer park boys but stayed strong and waited until I got inside.   She knocked, came in and saw me just finishing up.  She yelped a bit, laughed and apologized a bunch of times and backed out (she was really cute).  I invited her back in and we hopped in the shower to wash off.  We chatted a bit and did some DFK as we were exploring each other’s body (no WF).

We dried off and went to the bed.  I put her on her back and we started to make out again.  I worked my way down for some DATY and probably ate her out for a solid 20 mins.  She was squirming, moaning and saying kimochi this kimochi that.   I asked her every few minutes if she was okay and she was and told me to keep going.  At this point I was starting to fall asleep (KIDDING!).. I was totally enjoying myself but I knew we had to move on soon.  The clock on the wall is not set to the correct time so it throws you off a bit.  I’m guessing it’s about 4hrs 5mins/4hrs 10mins ahead (if I recall correctly).

From DATY we switched over to me on my back for a catbath and BBBJ.  The BJ was good but I wish she would use her hand to stroke the shaft more.  She mainly stayed near the tip (no DT) and went down to work the balls once in a while.   She then rotated around for some 69 which was probably the highlight for me as I could grab her nice round ass and eat her out at the same time.  She was going a bit crazy in 69 due to the sensitivity and couldn’t really suck on junior because she would be moaning most of the time.  We did the usual positions and I ended up finishing with a nice CIM.  A lot of DFK throughout the entire session.

Hinoka is not a clock watcher and I had to ask what time it was because it felt a bit longer than 45m.  She checked the time and realized we had already gone 10mins over.  I hopped off the bed and quickly went to shower but basically just sprayed my dick and cleaned up.  She was apologizing the entire time for having to rush the shower but it was not her fault at all.  I started apologizing saying I’m sorry I took too much time and at this point we were pretty much bowing over and over apologizing to each other.

Overall it was a great session, would recommend and I would repeat if I had more time in Toronto.

Random notes:
- Her pussy is shaved except for small patch for decoration, probably the size of a toonie.
- She likes Whisky (Suntory brands) and Sapporo Beer
- She said something about Canada Japan Canada which makes me want to think that she will be back after her 3 weeks here but not gonna lie I had some difficulty understanding.
- She works in Tokyo selling cosmetics.

Cost: $300/45m

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-10-8 10:37:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Great review! So many positive reviews lately for Hinoka.. I must check her out
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-8 10:40:46 | 顯示全部樓層
Solid review buddy! Thanks for sharing!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 04:17 , Processed in 0.017796 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表