Korean Yujin @ Girls Generation

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-27 13:34:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Was in the mood for some action today and unfortunately Nanami was off so I decided to check out the new Korean Yujin and i’m glad I did.

Face 6.5
Body 7.5
Service 7.5
Attitude 9
270/45

When Yujin opened the door, she held my hand, gave me a hug and kiss almost immediately.
Upon closer inspection, she looks to be approaching her late 20s (28-29). The pics on the GG site are her but with photoshop.
We sat on the bed while I caressed her legs and she stroked my cock over my pants which got me rock hard.
We both stripped down and headed to the shower.
Yujin appears to be about 5’4” and 105lbs.
Not much fat on that body with a nice set of C cup naturals… maybe even small Ds.
In the shower, got some DFK with WF and at one point, she rubbed her tits up and down my back.
On the bed, I laid down while she went to town on my nipples then up for some more DFK. She then moves to my side so that I had ease access to her bald kitty while see initiated a BBBJ. She brought a little hand down that she placed right under my balls.
BBBJ technique was quite good. She had the right amount of pressure and she lightly gave me some BLS while she licked the bottom of my shaft slowly from base to tip before engulfing my cock into her mouth again. The sensation felt amazing! At times she went pretty deep as well… almost full deep throat but it was quick and she doesn’t stay all the way down like say Candy.
After the bbbj she grabs the lube and oils up her kitty and hops on for a nice pussy slide doing multiple different styles and good use of her thighs and hands as well for stimulation.
On goes the dome and she starts up in CG. She has decent riding skills and was grinding back and forth furiously (no Asian squat). I held her up in the air and jack hammered upwards as fast as I could to her screams. Then at one point she stops, comes down for DFK and starts clenching her pussy muscles on and off just milking my cock away.
Her pussy felt quite tight even with all of the lube.
Switched to doggy, then scissor, then to mish until I exploded deep inside that kitty. She really screams loud when you start pounding away.
After the deed we just laid there and chatted. She really tries her best to speak English and get to know you. There probably wasn’t a customer after me so I stayed longer than expected chatting about various topics.
She’s definitely not a clock watcher and there no alarm that she sets like with Japanese girls.
We showered up together again and then I left.
Overall a good session, she’s new to the business and I believe over time she’ll improve and be even better.
Since she’s going to be here long term, I would definitely repeat from time to time just to check in on her. Her warm friendly and sweet personality felt sincere and genuine.

As always, treat her well soldiers.

Over and out,
Ze General
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-10-27 16:33:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review! I feel like this is the wrong section though, this is for indie
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:50 , Processed in 0.017020 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表