Yumi/Bubble@FoxVIP

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-11-13 10:17:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I absolutely love fucking k-girls and that’s why going to Fox VIP was a real good surprise this week.

Yumi@FoxVIP (now Bubble@FoxVIP) is probably one of the girls that I would describe as an OL type girl. She’s around 163 cm with face features that are sharp and also big eyes one notable feature is that she has really long black hair.l. Body wise, she has a nice C/D cup and because she has a height of 163 she has what seems to be very long, leggy legs perfect for the light lover, and another thing is not only the shit big tits. She also has big bubble butt perfect for the pounding from behind.

When I was booking, Yuyi keeper said she’s brand new to the business however, upon going into the room, and after changing, I don’t get the sense that she is new to the business because she was putting a towel over my clothes. My experience is that girls put a cover over my clothes is because they’re scared of being recorded and the towel is to cover anything that may be in pockets.

The session started with us taking off clothes and when I turn around I was fully appreciative of her nice slim body and I mean she has the type of Asian slim. I would really rate her to have no more than 15 to 18% body fat and she’s so slim that you can really see her abs-lines. With Slim girl God is fair while she has a bubble butt definitely have some C/D+ man-mades bolted on her. session started with shower for two and she meticulously wash my body water flute was available and I was able to enjoy pushing my dick inside her mouth in the shower for a little bit before we came out and dried up and got to bed.

BBBJ first started nice and slow, then as my dick got hard and spills precum, she started to be more aggressive and deep throat my schlong all the way in the back of her tonsils. Yumi is not shy in trying to take my entire manhood inside her mouth, soon as she think I am ready for her pussy, she swung around and we did some 69 where she put the condom on with her mouth then I signaled her to lay down and I started to pound her.  Having been one of the first inside her yesterday proves her to be fresh but she still needs the aid of lube to moisten her pussy. She seems to have a shallow cave as I was able to feel her cervix at the tip of my dick once I am fully inserted. Doggy was such a good sight and looking us fucking in front of the bedroom length mirror added to the excitement. At one point we locked eyes in front of the mirror as I pounded her. And her lustful eyes were shy yet yearning for my dick pounding her pussy in the depths of, I think, no one has reached in weeks. So boys enjoy this slut why she’s still fresh. While for me, fucked her mish, standing doggy, doggy in bed, mish and unloaded.

F: 6.9 (more of a OL-type style lady. Can see that she is mature and has some dicks under her belt)
B: 7.4 (nice bolted on C/D+ cup on a small frame with small sensitive nips, short and spinner type but with leggy legs and nice bubble butt for the pounding)
S: 7.2 (solid k-style service which I think she definitely knows her way around the bedroom. Everything you expect is there for K-girls)
A: 8 (smiles all the way English is so so and require an app. But other than that very accommodating.)
Photos: reference only.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-11-19 13:16:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Photos: reference only.

If anyone is curious, the photos are Lucy Park's, an Instagram and OF model. But if Bubble's ass is even somewhat comparable...
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:23 , Processed in 0.019617 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表