Ume@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-11-23 00:50:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Highlights: Innocent girl with passionate service. Eye contact, Smile the whole time
Lowlights: Face is average, limited English

Face: 6.5/10. The photo with black/white collar on GG website are the most accurate one. She has a young face, but not the prettiest as I just saw Alina@GG as well (maybe the makeup is a bit off). She smiles a lot, so I kinda love looking at her face. I would say she is 21-22.

Body: 7.5/10. She is a petite girl around 150cm. Not too thin, but no extra fat. Smooth skin overall with B cup. Light brown nipples that are pretty sensitive. Ass has some meat as well which is great for doggy.

Service: 8/10. Great me at the door, holding my hands to the bedroom. Help me undress, fold my jacket and T-shirt. Asked me to undress for her as well, then we went to the shower. Lots of kissing in the shower (no WF). I started by doing LFK and DFK, playing her nipples. She got a bit wet already by just kissing and nipple play. Since I don't DATY, I asked her if she can lead. She started to kiss me and lick my nipple, then BBBJ. Overall, it was great. not the sloppy one, but she makes a lot of eye contacts with you which I really enjoy. She tried to DT without me asking during BBBJ as well which I really appreciate. Asked her to put the condom on, we started it off with CG which was pretty intense. I asked her if she is tired, she said no and continue with CG. After CG, we tried missionary and doggy which both felt great as well especially doggy. Since I only booked for 30 mins, I asked her to use her hands to help me finish since we don't have lots of time left. She proceed to give ma a great HJ and actually combine with some BJ as well even though I did not ask for it. Overall, she tried really hard to please me and I really enjoyed her service.

Attitude: 9.5/10. She reminds me of pervious GG VIP Kiyoko and Hinoka. She smiled the whole time and looks very genuine. Although her english is very very basic, she tried really hard to talk to you using both broken english and translator. Always agree to what I asked to do and come back with a big smile. She was a bit nervous at the beginning because of language barrier, but once we talked for a bit, she become relaxed and provided a real GF feeling to me. Not a clock-watcher at all, you won’t feel rushed.

I always enjoy having some fun with girls who are a bit more geninue, passionate about this job.

Recommend and I will repeat.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-11-23 09:00:50 | 顯示全部樓層
Are you going to post a review of Alina also?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
發表於 2023-11-23 10:39:46 | 顯示全部樓層
SomeBillGuy 發表於 2023-11-23 09:00
Are you going to post a review of Alina also?

take one for the team bro...
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-11-23 11:27:26 | 顯示全部樓層
PKLuvLoneLone 發表於 2023-11-23 10:39
take one for the team bro...

I'm booked for tomorrow. I'm mostly interested in what people's view or score on Alina's facial appearance.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-11-28 13:07:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review, brother. Sounds like a great attitude which I love.
I may need to test her out for fun if she comes back to the east side of town.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:10 , Processed in 0.021165 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表