Momo@GirlsGeneration

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2023-2-3 17:34:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I haven't being going to these for as long as some others, 6 months really in to this kind of hobby, and not as much a veteran for sexual experiences compared to many of you. First review so it will be a little short, pardon any lack of knowledge.

Like many others have said, Momo has a very "anime" vibe that exudes a sense of "pure"-ness or junsui/纯粋. However, her outfit believes an appearance much more provocative, her breasts and hourglass figuring being very attractive for me , and to the looks of it, for other reviewers. Face wise she is definitely MCOT with those eyes, and as others have said, body is ~164cm, not athletically lean but slim and is filled out where it matters, and feels around the 45-48kg range.

The service itself, as advertised was very GFE, very intimate, as if you were out on a date with her, shopping in Shibuya then to an izakaya, and then back to her home. SF2 I wouldn't say was anything super special but it was lovely admiring her body and her care as she washed you. Onto the bed and did various things before the fun times, BLS, BBBJ, DATY, 69. I found it a little funny she asked for me to continue a while longer while doing DATY, which just felt satisfying hearing her gentle moans and making sure she had her fair share of fun too.

The highlight for me actually, wasn't the service but just actually talking to her about various topics. Initially we talked about some basic things, her opinion of the cold Canadian weather, and things like what she liked to watch, favorite cheese cake. Made small jokes with each other too. Conversation cut deeper, and we talked about her everyday struggles, and her outlook/experience on romance and dating. Some other small talk like "what would you do if you reincarnated into a different world" in between it all, and just cuddling and kissing really made this a fun and relaxing GFE. It was a bit sad to leave really since it was such a socially stimulating encounter.

Pardon the brevity and maybe lack of detail, I don't really know how I might write a riveting story. As for numerical opinion:

F: 8. Pure beauty face imo, a good mix of cuteness and prettiness, and the eyes that she has are attractive.
B: 8. Very attractive, and healthy.
S: 7. Intimate and fun, as if actually your GF.
A: 9/9.5 though might be skewed for me because I really enjoyed talking with her.

Repeat: Yes
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-2-3 17:39:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Excellent review OP.  While I'm old and want to know more about her service level/technical skills, your good experience with this girl outside of sex is probably interesting to some brothers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:25 , Processed in 0.016928 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表