Berry Syren - GFE experience

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-12-20 16:12:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I had a great GFE session with Berry yesterday. She looks beautiful and body is amazing. Her boobs are a perfect fit for her body and her ass is fire. Berry was sensual and her touch was soft. I felt that we connected and I still can’t believe how good she looks. Her skin is flawless and lips so soft. This session was one of the best GFE experience I have ever had.

Opening Door:

As I entered I saw Berry. She looked so beautiful and sexy wearing a white shirt and high heels standing there. She came close to me and I whispered in ear to give me a GFE experience. She smiled and hugged me and we locked lips for some LFK. After a little bit of kissing she grabbed my hand and walked me to the sofa. We chatted a little as we sat on the sofa holding hands and staring at each other. She moved in and we had a passionate kiss while touching each other. After that she helped me take my clothes off and took me to the shower.

Washroom:

She joined me in the shower were I soaped her body and she helped clean mine. We kissed and touched each others bodies. Her touch was so soft and gentle that my dick started to get hard. We both helped each other dry off with laughs, smiles and hugs. She then came close to me and told me she was cold and I needed to hold her tight. I held her tight while I wrapped her in her towel. We kissed and then she grabbed my hand and led me the bedroom.

Bedroom

Upon entering the bedroom she asked me to cuddle with her on the bed. When cuddling we kissed passionately and softly touched each other’s bodies. Her boobs were incredible her nipples were erect. She seemed to really enjoy my touch and she started to play with my dick which was rock hard. I then had her to lie down so I could taste her pussy. I licked her up, down and around and could feel she was enjoying it. She arched and back and pushed her pussy up so my tongue could penetrate her. After dining we locked lips for some more LFK, DFK, smiles and soft touch. She then had me lie down and went to work on dick. While giving me a BBBJ she kept eye contact and would come up holding my dick and give me some LFK, DFK. I could feel that I was getting close and then she put on the condom and went on top. She squatted and had me slowly enter her as she went down on my dick while kissing me and touching my nipples. Berry then started to move faster and faster and her moans started to get louder. She then arched her back and seemed she was enjoying herself. The view of her boobs bouncing is something I will not forget. She then came close to me and we locked lips again and rolled over to missionary. I started to slowly enter and went in and out and touched her nipples. We also locked hands while I started to pick up pace. I could feel my dick was ready to release so we started to kiss. I couldn’t hold it longer and blew in the dome while our lips were locked. We stayed in the position and kissed and touched. I slipped out and went on my back. We then cuddled, kissed, laughed and held each other tightly. It was almost time to go so we jumped into the shower where she cleaned me up. She help dress me and gave me big hug and kiss before I left.

I felt like I was with my girlfriend. She is the incredible with her looks, body, service and ability to give us what type of experience we want.

I get so hard thinking of the smiles, hugs and kisses we shared. So amazing to have our bodies so close.

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2024-7-14 07:57:49 | 顯示全部樓層
She is back and I saw her again. She lies refreshed and the service is even better. Her ass has gotten better and looks more full. I did Greek and really enjoyed grabbing her tits while taking her ass. The CIM finish was the highlight for me as she took every drop and let it drip back on my dick amd cleaned up again. What a women and another unforgettable experience.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-7-19 15:57:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Where is she working now?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:21 , Processed in 0.016216 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表