ToLS

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 656|回復: 0

REVIEW ON - Jennie at FoxVIP formerly Joa Syren - All I wanna see is you...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2024-1-20 23:50:19 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 CoolSin000 於 2024-1-20 23:58 編輯

I was not expecting to see Jennie during my two-week Christmas/winter/New Year holiday, with my busy schedule and my time being monopolised by my family and my relatives with parties, eating, drinking, socializing, mahjong et cetera. My window of opportunity to see any ladies was slim to none lol But I somehow managed to free myself for a two-hour window to see a lady in the GTA for 45 minutes. After going through my list of regular ladies that I would like to see first, and unable to align any of my schedule with them or they were not working. But, I managed to match my availability with Jennie at FoxVIP! Nonetheless, I was fortunate enough to secure a desirable time to meet up with this Korean beauty at the North York location. When I arrived at the designated location, I did not wait too long before I received the green light and the passcode to enter the condominium.

For your information (FYI), if you are doing an incall service at the Yonge-Sheppard location with FoxVIP, it is best to wait outside before you park your car inside the Condo's underground parking lot. Or else you won't have any signals to send or receive a text message from the booker.

Upon the FoxVIP booker's guidance, I approached the door with a quiet entrance, no need for a knock or ring. As the door swung open, I stepped into the incall location, where my attention was immediately captured by the alluring presence of Jennie. This Korean beauty had me mesmerized from the start.

Standing tall at a height surpassing 5'5", Jennie wore Women's Beige Designer high heels, adding an elegant touch to her stature. Adorned in a simple light-baby dress, she effortlessly showcased her grace. Her almond-shaped eyes, tinted with a captivating dark-brown hue, held an enchanting allure. The fair, smooth complexion of her skin resembled Ming Dynasty white porcelain, enhancing her delicate facial features. Jennie's small, sharp nose and softly contoured cheekbones embodied the essence of classical Korean beauty. The cascade of her starry-night black hairstyle, flowing down to her shoulder blades, added a sophisticated charm to her overall beauty.

As Jennie closed the door behind me, I greeted her in my limited Korean, "Yeppeun-i, annyeong (Hello beautiful) and Happy Christmas, Jennie!" Moving slowly towards her, Jennie's sweet smile conveyed her appreciation for my attempt at her language. She responded with a polite bow and said, "Gamsahabnida. Annyeonghaseyo (Thank you. Hello) and Merry Christmas." As I approached this Korean beauty, my customary control began to wane, yet I restrained myself, prioritizing an assessment of our compatibility.

Drawing her gently toward me, my hands delicately explored her arm and traced the contours of her heart-shaped face. Expressing affection, I softly uttered, "Jennie...thank you for seeing me..." Having conveyed my gratitude, I leaned in for a gentle kiss. She reciprocated, allowing our tongues to engage in a dance of shared intimacy.

In Conclusion...

Jennie offers a genuine and passionate GFE service level. After reading through Petercj's review on Jennie's passionate GFE service, I knew I had to see her. Honestly, she has a down-to-earth personality which will make a few hobbyists fall for her submissive Korean charm. Indeed, her service level is not as aggressive compared to most popular Korean providers. But Jennie offers a genuine, well-manner and passionate love-making session. Overall, for those individuals looking for a genuine GFE lady, look no further!

Enjoy everyone!

Profile: Jennie at FoxVIP
Style of service:
Passionate GFE
Compatibility: Hobbyists that enjoy genuine passionate GFE providers.
Services available: LFK/DFK, bbbj/cbj, BLS, CIM, light/moderate DT, mild FF, light spanking, 69, MPOS, PS, SF2 & WF.
Restrictions: BBFs, No Greek, No BDSM
English proficiency level: Beginner's level 2 to 3, where she will have an overall rating of 3.5/10 understanding of the English language.
Type of experience: Jennie had worked at Toronto Syren Agency until she decided to move to FoxVIP, she was formerly known as Joa. I have to say, FoxVIP wasn't ever on my radar until I read King's review on Bom and Peter's review on Jennie and being highly recommend by Petercj, I'ved decdide to see her. After reading several reviews on Jennie and being highly recommended by Petercj, I've decided to try to see her. After seeing Jennie, I can see why she could be another fan favourite to the Korean or Asian connoisseur! Jennie has that down-to-earth sweetheart personality with a Japanese demeanour. She has that typical Korean standard beauty that many of us have come to admire or infatuated over. Overall, for those who are looking for a genuine and passionate girlfriend experience, Jennie can fulfil a role where she could be your charming housewife or girlfriend of the night..

STATS:
Breast approx: 32B (Natural)
Height: 5' ft 3" (161 cm)
Body: 8.0/10 (naturally slim without an ounce of body fat.)
Facial: 8.0/10 (heart-shape jawline)
Performance: 9.5/10 (passive to passionate GFE service level)
Personally: 10/10 (Jennie is a sweetheart. We didn't talk much because of the language barrier but she does make an effort to get to know you as a person. Even though her English is limited.
Repeat: Yes, I do enjoy her passionate GFE session.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:10 , Processed in 0.020759 second(s), 19 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表