Yatsuki @gg

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-2-6 19:30:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
There were several good reviews of her so I decided to check it out last weekend. Definitely MCOT. Very young and cute girl from Tokyo. Max 21,22 yrs old I believe (probably slightly older than Mimi or Miwa or Saki).

F is the top-notch of GG's hh category. And she definitely looks better in person than the pics. From the mole below her boobs and the piercing hole in her belly button, you can tell that the body photo on the website is indeed of her in person. She has the perfect size big C boobs, nice ass, no belly fats, white skin and clean pussy.

Her skin is so soft and thin that I can see the veiny boobs (青筋奶) when I mish her. There's a small tattoo on the inside of her right foot near her ankle. And there's a large bruise on her thigh. She said she bumped into the corner of the bed. Her snow-white skin probably bruises easily. I booked the earliest time so probably she was in a good mood and her pussy get juicy easily.

English is good enough to communicate without translator. She said she studied business in Japan. I'm surprised that she knows a lot of English vocabularies like skating, cereal, names of different food, etc...

F: 7.5 (+0.5 for me as she's mcot)
B: 8.5 (so far the best from gg)
S: 7 (GFE. DFK. WF. BBBJ. DATY. 69. She told me to use middle finger slowly while I was using my thumb)
A: 7 (not as passionate as Nikka that I visited a week ago 慢熱一點 but still no complaints with the smile on her innocent face)

Maybe YMMV but I think she likes me so overall I had a really good experience with her for sure.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:24 , Processed in 0.015153 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表