Lala@GirlGeneration

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-2-11 11:05:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
There are a lot of nice girls in Toronto at different shops, but I was drawn to enticing pictures of Lala. I booked and went over but the buzz code didn’t work. I realize I went to the wrong building lol. I bumble my way to the right tower a few minutes late.

F: 8 - 8.5 (flucuates), First what you see on the website I’d rate an 8.5 in good lighting and normal setting (she is very photogenic). For me the first impression at condo doorway is lower (7.5), but it is due to the lighting and having to adjust my eyes, as we progress pass the entry way she is like 8-8.5 depending on angle/lighting. If she was a coffee barista, the coffee place be busy with guys in line trying to chat her up lol.

B: 7.5, soft slender body with very sensitive nipples. You will appreciate the softness as she just melts into you.

S: 8.25, GFE+ level, Service Acroymn summary - LFK - DFK, Nipple licking, BBBJ, BLS, CFS, DATY, responsive, and fun.

We started lfk transitioning to dfk we kissed for awhile and we melted into each other. Her kissing was so engaging. After what seem like a longtime we moved to the bed where continued to lfk/dfk I transitioned down to suck her nipples & boobs where her nipples hardened to my efforts.

Moving down to enjoy daty and taking the time to make her feel good. She was very very responsive. I was sated, she deeply sated & happy. We relaxed with dfk for another bit of time before she started on me with a long nipple play before progressing to bbbj, nibbling on the shaft & bls that was executed beautifully with nice eye contact. It was very enjoyable as there was a natural warmth. We moved to CG, taking the time in a few other positions. It was in missionary when the dreaded alarm went off. We both ignored the alarm and continued until I popped.

Treat her well and make her happy she will definitely reciprocate. Needless to say I was very happy.

A: 8, Very friendly & chill person who you can connect with easily. Re: English, I didn’t have much time to chat.

Session time booked: 45 mins @$400, but worth the money. I got full enjoyment and parting momento.
Recommended: Yes
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:16 , Processed in 0.017922 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表