Riho@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2024-2-12 08:07:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
After a few average J meals I decided to ask GG for recommendations as they do a VERY good job in the match making process. GG will even told you not to book girl A if they think you won't be happy. Which is what happened this time. I asked for Lala knowing she's pretty and GG told me she's not for you saying she's not as skillful in bj as I like. Telling me Hanato, Riho and Ran are more my taste and recommended me Riho if I like young and very slim. I trusted Vivi although I want to see Lala! and I wasnt disappointed.

Highlight
- Super skinny (Don't go if you like some meat on a girl)
- Sloppy BJ with slurping sound and constant eye contact
- Ask me for dfk during Mish
- excellent attitude

Pic: Real.

Face: 7.5 Look like the picture but of course skin wasn't that smooth, and the PS make her face look not as slim as real person. She has an oval face shape with big eyes just like pics. She gives me a "Fairy" kinda look.

Body: 7 She would be 7.5 if she gain 5 to 10 lbs. I love extremely skinny but Riho is even too skinny for my taste. A+/B- boobs with no ass as she is just too skinny. However, I love her slim waist, similar with coco@VG. The sideway selfie pic look accurate.

Service/Attitude: 8.5
She is 95% my taste in terms of services. So vivi is correct to recommend me Riho. I care about bj the most and I like standard K routine.

As the door is opening there was a guy running in the hallway and I rush and Riho was asking me what happened, I told her there's guy outside running and we both have a good laugh.

-- Pre play--
She hold my hands to the bedroom and I was introducing myself in japanese and she was correcting me with some of the words haha. Took me to shower, she gives me a good 5 mins of SF2 but nothing special and no WF2 which I prefer. Back to the room she lean toward me and we started DFK. I was surprised cos I read she doesn't like dfk so I thought damn am I that charming? haha. then she ask me "I heard you like fella (BJ)?" I was very surprised and thankful that GG my favorite act. I told her "YES!". she smile and then she started a good nipple play and slowly moving down.. she then ask me "Can I do fella?" that was so fuking cute I said "PLEASE!".

--- BJ play --
she started to wrap my junior with her mouth with up and down motion, it's a few times I remember a girl can blow with that slurping sound that I only heard in Japanese AV. i love that sound... that's so sexy... and then the bj become very sloppy and she also will massage my balls while bj.. one of my weakness.... whenever I look at her, she will look back with solid eye contact... another of my weak point. She continue if that for 10 mins and I try so hard not to cum... I finally said Chotto matte (wait). she smile and said sorry haha. and grab the cover.

-- main play --
main play is nothing too special, I will keep it short and only the highlight. CG she will sit up and give me a slutty smile and movecher hands to my balls massaging them. my weakness again.
During Mish, I just stares at her sexy face and suddenly she asked me "Can you kiss me".. my heart melted and said "of course". However, note she is not flexible, when I try to hold my legs up during Mish she told me she cannot as she's not flexible.
At last I choose go go for cim as she's so good at bj. she suck me all dry.. very satisfying..

Duration: 45 mins
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:10 , Processed in 0.018810 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表