Yatsuki @GirlGeneration - Beautiful and Sweet

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-2-17 16:09:58 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This week irl I have been doing personnel performance reviews. For those that done it you know it is a hassle and there is no pleasure remember work objective, soft skills, execution, etc lol.

However, I do take pleasure is providing a review of Yatsuki.

Face: 8.5, the photos on the site are a good reflection of her - an attractive smiling girl with decent application of make on.

In meeting her the photos doesn’t capture the overall softness, beauty, and ‘soul’ of this young girl. From first impressions at the door (lighting was good) and throughout the whole session I’d rate her an 8.5. Even the little crinkle on her forehead when she laughs and smiles. Her application of makeup is just right and doesn’t take away from her natural beauty. Although she is in this business she still has her innocence.

I was captivate lol. I would be day dreaming all day if she reported to me. I wish my girls in my company was as hot lol.

Body: 8, she has a body type that I like - all natural, slim but not like a waif, she has a nice figure with a good waistline, and dainty hands. Skin is so soft and well maintained. She has a few tattoos but they are tasteful and not very noticeable (if tattoos bother you).

Service: 7 -7.5, firstly if your looking for PSE or looking for highly polished execution look somewhere else.

Overall her skills are mixed between decent and green.

As we showered I enjoyed watching and touching her especially her breast perfectly fitting into my hands. She offered water flute but nothing special.

We move to the bedroom we kissed. Her kissing was tentative but eventually the pecks transitioned to lfk. It is like a girl exploring the first time with a guy, holding back a bit, checking out if she likes how the guys kisses. I feel this will get better on subsquent visits to her.

We kissed for awhile before she started nipple licking - she flicked her tongue so quickly it was funny too watch but very enjoyable lol.

Onwards to bbbj, her skill must have improved as it was decent. However, no bls or shaft licking. This went on for awhile. I do enjoy watching a beautiful girl sucking my cock. She shifted and offered her her pussy for daty in 69 position. Her pussy was so nice so I went to work gently on her. I only work was so pleasant.

I ask for a change in position so I could do daty in a more comfy position for me. I took advantage to suck her breast and nipples. She is so sensitive that I had to do it gently as well. I found my way and reunited with her pussy. After a short time she came hard and said stop please please lol.

She reached for a condom and we started the main event in the missionary position. She was so tight and the look on her face brought me pleasure. I just had to see her on top. She obliged and spent riding me before shifting to another cg position. The feel and expression truly esctasy. She was pooped after 10 mins (yeah I am a clock watcher to make sure I have time). We went back to missionary and she Ko’d me there.

Attitude: 7.5,  she is a nice friendly girl, a touched reserved at first. She made conversation with me as I was tongue tied.

Time: 45 mins.

My session was at 11pm as someone booked her for 2hrs! He knows what I am talking about lol. Beautiful
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-2-22 21:16:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Super cute chick, but service is sub-par..
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-3-1 21:38:37 | 顯示全部樓層
She was a bit ticked off when I was late 10 mins.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:22 , Processed in 0.018343 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表