帖子

積分

入門會員|One Grader

積分
發表於 2024-3-3 09:25:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Early Afternoon

Face:7/10
The pictures are real, but heavy ps, I wouldn’t go in based off the pics. Age estimation is mid-20s, she was a bit younger than me. Hair is short and brown, shoulder length. No makeup at all, fully natural face. I would rate her as gnd type, I wouldn’t really say she’s that hot, pictures had me thinking something else, but her youth and naturalness bring up her score. Eyes are on the smaller side, teeth are excellent, lips are average sized. Nose is on the flatter circular side. Nice long neck, perfect size for my hand. Her face has no slutty vibes, she looks like a regular innocent college girl who is tired from studying all day, a girl you would see in the library or Starbucks drinking coffee. Overall, a young gnd college type girl, who’s cute, her face really grows on you.

Body:7.5/10
She is slim, but has a bit of meat on her lower body. Ass is great, has some meat on her thighs. Tits were a small c, natural, regular brown nipples. Skin has some blemishes and is generally youthful and smooth, but her feet are quite rough which wasn’t pleasant. Kitty was shaved fully. Hands were filed and trimmed, no polish, feet had silverish nail polish. Stomach has no fat, not quite toned, but good shape.

Service: 8/10
She opened the door and was appreciative of my gifts, was very excited. She gives off a bit of a sleepy vibe, or dazed vibe. We head in for sf2, she turned around and started dfk, extremely passionate dfk. No wf, shower was pretty quick. We head into the room and makeout, extremely passionate and timid. She is very much like a gf, touches you everywhere and constantly rubbing your neck, face, and hugging. She gave me a bbbj with some face fucking, she attempts dt, but wasn’t able to go all the way for me. I asked her to lie down and start sucking her tits, she is super sensitive and easy to get to cum. She was moaning so much, then I went to eat her pussy and she was already very salty, guess she came already. I start eating her out and my god, I she came so many times and she was gushing out so much fluid, one time she squirted right into my mouth and so much liquid went into my mouth. I’ve only been with one other squirter so its just a rare thing for me that I can’t get enough. She kept cumming endlessly, the only con was no real eye contact, she has her eyes closed and moaning/vibrating so much. She was very dizzy after cumming so much and needed a breather, so we started making out, lets me kiss her forehead and eskimo kiss like a girlfriend. Popped on the cover and went at it for a long time, she loves to fuck, never seen an sp enjoy herself more than her. Mainly did missionary and cowgirl, could go all the way in. She kept riding me even after I came until I was soft. She just was on top embracing me and kissing non-stop. We didn’t really talk, but stood like that with her on top of me for 5 min cuddling and kissing. She was getting horny again as I started licking her nips and she started pumping my guy wanting more, but I was too soft. Another shower, and hugs/kisses goodbye.

Attitude: She is a bit of a quiet girl, doesn’t talk too much, but not because she’s stuck up, just shy and a freak on the low. English is average, needs a translator for more difficult conversations. Was happy to follow instructions and is a gfe who lets you lead, no routine at all. Wasn’t a clock watcher at all. Manners are great and it really felt like she wanted me there and to not leave, pulled me at the door and just pulled me down to not leave for a couple minutes.

Repeat: She is my new regular, definite regular repeat for me. I have been trying to see her for a long time, she was airi @ gg, her past two tours, she switched to this shop so I went for it, new shop for me too so was a bit scared. Its very rare to find a girl like her who genuinely enjoys sex. She was so sweet and really felt like my girlfriend for that time, pulling me not to leave, ignoring the texts she got to hurry.

Recommend: I highly recommend her, if there is one girl you gotta try this year, its her. I know she’s been around for awhile, I never got the chance to see her until now. If you are a face fucker, need conversation, and need boney skinny, not for you. Also, if eye contact is important to you, best to look elsewhere. If you like a she gfe Japanese nympho, she is wonderful, especially if you can get her to squirt.

Feel free to ask questions
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:29 , Processed in 0.016222 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表