主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-3-14 10:33:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 Jmviptoronto 於 2024-6-11 12:02 編輯

I was browsing more options out there and found Cathy @ Syren

Got to the spot, got Buzz# and went up. Condo was very clean and no scent (Liked it!).
Once door was opened, i noticed that pics are all real from Syren homepage. PRETTY and GOOD BODY! (she looks like 25 - 28).
Cathy was in Sexy langeries, greeted me with LFK and hug! She held my hands to her room and ater lil chatting, we jumped into the shower.

In the shower, she showered me and started rubbing her ass on my D lol she noticed my D got bigger, she turned around & started BBBJ for good 4 - 5 mins. i can tell she know what she is doing lol.

After shower, we back to bed and started with GOOD DFK and she went down for another BBBJ.
Howerver, I wanted to play with her tits so asked her to laydown. She doesn't have a set routine so she really accomodated with i wanted.
I licked (sucked) her tits & played with her kitty at the same time for a while and switched to 69. Her moan wasnt fake at all and felt that she is enjoyed the session.

We switched the multiple positions Doggy - Mish - CG and i finished when we was pounding me on CG postion!
While i was pounding her on Mish, i asked her if i could take off the dome lol she said yes!! had real GFE experience with Cathy (lots of DFK)!!!

After i finished in her P, she went down and cleaned my D with her mouth for couple mins!! *** THIS WAS THE BEST PART ***
I got too tired (felt like my soul came out lol) and asked her for shower. After lil chatting, left her unit with big hug & LFK.

Overall, my session with Cathy was amazing, she never checked the time, smiling (NOT fake smile) and listened what i wanted!
Her english was not good but i was ok because not there for making friend lol so i dont care.

F: 7.5
B: 8
S:8.5
A:9.5

Damage: $280/45mins + $200 (Extra service)
Repeat: YES! i would love to see her many as i can (Bonus: she is really closed to where i live lol)

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-3-14 10:47:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the good review!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:21 , Processed in 0.019090 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表