金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-3-15 22:34:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Diba@GF416
F: 7
B: 7
S: 7.5
A: 8
As always I love young MILFs and Diba@GF416 is a true young MILF style I love.  Streaky dyed blond hair with a cute tight little body with perky ass and B+cup natural tits.  It's been a week and the image of her pink nips are still fresh in my mind.  True K-Girl with a GFE+ stype service, I had some great BBBJ with DT and BLS.  Pounding her was beyond interactive as I penetrated her, she got comfortable around me and pull my neck towards her with one hand to kiss me and her other hand stoke my tighten glutes as I thrust my dick inside her.  Pussy is tight and pink.  Very fresh.
Photos: Photoshopped

Tracy@GF416
Girl no longer here.  Definitely a muscular girl that is on the thicc side.  When she bend over, I see her glutes and her calfs flexed.  Honestly, my kind of girl.. I love a sport look strong woman.. as I work out myself.  But I must say.. she's prolly not for everyone and thus may be why she is off the roster now.

Sylvia@SecretParty
F: 8
S: 7
A: 7
Ventured out to some high profile bitches after a while. Must say ultra fresh, ultra clean school/univeristy girl (she even wore J-schoolgirl uniform to greet me).  Very young, big eyes and pointy facial features, definitely a girl I would consider as a sugarbaby material.  Session was surprisingly good, knows how to BBBJ, was turning herself all over the bed to angle my dick just right in her mouth, looked at me constantly for feedback and how I reacted to her tongue on my dick.  Pussy is not only tight, but was fresh and wet.  Beauty about these part-timers is that their reaction is just so fucking real.  Real moans, real emotions... certain point when she was about cum, she was grabbing my arms hard until she finished her release.  
Photos: Not real

Want to start off these girls was all part of a single day triple wammy.. so scores defintely gets reflected as I was super horny that day and I wanted to release.
Crystal@GF416
S: 7.8
First up was Crystal@GF416, opened the door to see a taller K-MILF who speaks very good English.  She is the type of lady that you'd see with the arms of some rich dude.  Anyway, the thing I most appreciate about her is how slim and toned she is... she was wearing a low cut dress on the back.. and I was horny walking behind staring at how sexy her lower back is.  When the cloths are off... ther perky ass and the C-cup titties really topped it off.  Things are a bit fuzzy now as its few days back, but I remember them behing man-mades.  Face wise definitely on the more mature side.. but she definitely knows what she wants in bed.  Keeps ordering me to go fast and deep, motivating me to make her cum like a real horny slut, loved the session and I truely feel the more comfortable she is with fucking for money, she can seriously be service queen material.

Della@MuseVIP = XO@GF416
F: 7.7
B: 7.6
S: 7.5
Surprisingly, I booked this one thru MuseVIP, because I actually saw her there first and later realize this is a share between the shop.  Either way... this girl is fucking cute as a button.  When i first saw her, I thought she was underage given how tiny she is.  And because she is tiny, she didn't look like she has big tits, so before I entered the room, we kissed and I slide down her nightgown strap and examined the good.  To my surprise, she has some B+cup tits on her.. they are man-mades tho.. buttt... their nips are pink as fuck.. so a little give and take there... she was so tiny. I actually picked her up and placed her on the bed and she kept giggling after that.  Absolutely love her energy and her reaction as I penetrated her.  How her eyes closed and her lips puckered and her teeth biting her lips absolutely made me that much more horny.. as it means she felt good.  Remember boys.. this was my 2nd shot of the day.. but she was still able to KO me in one position.  This girl has amazing attitude.. and enjoyed a bit of dirty talk as she keep wanting me to "fuck me... fuck me more... fuck me deep".  Highly recommend.

(A little side bar.. its probably one of the rare occassions which I forgot my 0.01.. so I had to use stock condoms.  DO NOT used the BLACK DUREX... it prolly has some desensitizing agent on her... as soon as she put on the condom, I didn't feel my dick... it feel as if i lost my cock or something.. AGAIN... DO NOT USE the BLACK DUREX.. unless you are over sensitive of course)
Photos: Real

Hanna@GF416
F: 6.9
S: 8.2
A: 9
Third girl... just saying this I feel like a dirty slut.  But god damn, I love pussy.  Hanna@GF416 is another MILF.. girl loves coffee and as I walked in the room, I smelled the fragrant aroma of coffee and when asked, she offered me an energy drink and sat me down on the couch.  As I sipped on my coffee, she leaned closed to me, wrap her legs around me and started rubbing my cock thru my jeans.. then slowly reached in to my pants to search for my dick.  Let me tell you, even I was surprised that my dick was hard.  She kept stroking and breathing in my ear.... all the while I was looking at her tits thru her black see-thru laced dressed which is sexy as fuck.  Again, she is on the mature side, but OMG.. what a sexy body.. long and slender hips with C-cup man-mades and perky ass.... must say her body shape is sexy. One thing I had to commend her for is her patience with me... it was a long day of fucking.. but she has the patience to work with me, kiss me, tease me, encouraging me like a little boy and made me cum.  Excellent attitude and super patient.

Tracy@MuseVIP
S: 7
A: 7
Thai girl, honestly kinda scared she is a ladyboy.. but my judgement is saying she isn't... nature tits, natural wetness, smaller hands, wide hips and a big ass.  Face wise, she is not exactly the headturner type, but she is cute and always surprised and hysterical, which warms my heart.  She was a bit flustered because she wasn't ready when I arrived, but as soon as the bedroom door was closed, the session started.  She wanted to shower, but I said I am clean, and she can taste my dick and if it smells we can go shower.. but after my dick is in her mouth the rest was history.  Probably the close GFE meal I have gotten in a while.. it was sensual, full of passion, I slowly slid my dick in and out of her as I enjoy seeing her face tense up and her moans goes louder.  Fully enjoyed the session with her.

Photos: Real

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:25 , Processed in 0.016347 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表