Swan@Victoria Girl

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-3-17 06:31:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Face:8.2 the photo on web is photoshoped, she wears the same black dress when I saw her. She is young, mid 20 maybe. The one holding cellphone has the strongest resemblance. Eyes are big, really nice makeup applied, make her eyes sparkled brightly. She looks great when she smiles, lower lip is slightly thick, really good for kissing. She has long nice black hair covers the shoulders  

Body: 8.1 short girl on small frame. She is about 163 cm without heels in height, pretty slim body maybe 40kg only. Nice B-C size cups feels real to me (I don’t think they are enhanced), some meat on the ass, not crazy booty but defiantly can grub when doing doggy. She has good waist-to-hip ratio. Skin is super nice, fair and smooth. Her hands and feet are manicured.

Service: 8.5 she is a slut, horny girlfriend type/ or the slutty club girl. She is kinda shy at beginning, but once we are in the washroom, she will attack you right way, she will use her body to rub against you and jerk you while kissing. Back to the room DFK right way, I carried her up and place her on to the bed while our mouth was locking together. I only booked 45 mins; she can be a nympho if you just let her do her stuff. Her cat bath is solid from head to toe. She is willing to please, I asked her to sit on my face, use her clit to rub my nose. She really enjoys DATY, I made her cum multiple times, she was grubbing my hair so hard and really pulling my head towards her pussy. Only drawback she has stub down there not fully shaved, but I don’t care.

Attitude: 9 I have no issue with her at all, willing to please after I finish did clean up and give me a nice massage. Chit chat a little bit. She is from Malaysia we communicated easily in mandarin. Told me she likes bubble tea/ fruits  

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:23 , Processed in 0.020929 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表