主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-3-31 11:08:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 mbboi 於 2024-3-31 17:00 編輯

Jenny @ GG

Face: 8/10 - One of the prettier SPs I've seen. Nice pointed nose that you don't usually see on an asian. It looks very similar to the side profile picture of Reyna @ LemonTree. If it is a result of a nose job, they did good because her nostrils are not pinched like you see with some other girls and it doesn't look plastic. Great clear skin on her face, zero blemishes. Looks like a beautiful HK girl/southern China (she said she's from Shenzhen). The 3rd pic of her which is also her main profile pic on the site where you see her wearing a black sweater and gray scarf showing one of her eyes/eyebrow is real and is the best representation. Long black hair to about the shoulder blades. I estimate she's early 30s.

Body: 8.5/10 - Beautiful tits. D cups that are symmetrical and good shape,  nipples look great if you like eraser head and suckle ones.  During mish her tits flatten out like natural ones and I didn’t notice any stretching when she was moving around. Small waist with a nice meaty and round ass. She stands around 5’3” and she has some muscle in her legs, not chopstick type legs. She said she works out a bit and I can see that. Skin is pretty nice for the most part with just a few small bumps on the back of her shoulders. Her whole pubic area was a bit stubbly, probably a couple days of not shaving but pussy looked great. No tattoos.

Service: 8/10 - She greeted me in black heels and a sexy but professional looking sleeveless form fitting navy blue dress. I was very happy with what I saw. You know how you sometimes walk into a unit and feel a bit let down after seeing the girl? This was not the case as she was both pretty and had a nice body. We exchanged compliments and I handed her the donation in the room. She led me to the SF2 but no action in there. She helps you dry off with her own towel and helps you undress before/after the session.

Better than average cat bath where she knows how to use her tits and nipples on your body while she licks you. Strokes and massages the boys and runs her fingers up and down your inner thighs. The only thing I didn't like about the cat bath was her fake moans started immediately. I didn't even do anything yet so I guess my nipples must taste delicious! BBBJ was good, slightly above average. She didn't use hands much and suction strength varied at times so she was trying to make things interesting. I spent a lot of time with DATY and while she told me she came, I was a bit skeptical. Performed 69 and then mish and doggy. She looked great in both positions, especially doggy with her slim waist and round ass (similar to Christine @ ATEA but without the huge tattoo).

Good session overall in terms of service, especially with a pretty girl that has a nice body like her. I would classify her as GFE BUT I got the impression that she doesn't kiss often. There was some a bit of LFK and one time she stuck her tongue for me to suck on which surprised me a bit. She's new at GG but I'm sure she's done this work before based on some of her techniques.

After the deed she cuddled with me for a bit and we chatted. She'll probably be here for about 2 weeks, maybe 3.

Attitude: 10/10 - Great girl, lovely attitude. I enjoyed chatting with her and she was very friendly. She's bounces between SZ and Vancouver she said. Can speak some Canto and a bit of English.

Recommend: Yes as long as you're okay with a bit of the higher pricing.

Repeat: On the fence, again only because of the price point. If she was in line with the 270 to 300/45m I would definitely repeat.

Damage: 350/45
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:22 , Processed in 0.015076 second(s), 19 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表