Cherrie @ GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-4-1 22:53:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Face: 7/10 - Attractive face, nice make up and clear skin. Estimated to be late 20s. Pictures on the site seem accurate in terms of face and body.

Body: 8/10 - If small tits are your thing, Cherrie is a great choice as she has very nice small tits. Small areola with small eraser head nipples. Approximately 5’2” with a spinner body. Fairly skinny but still had a small round ass. Has a CSP which looked nice. Small tattoo on the left side of her waist. Cute package overall.

Service: 8/10 - Great service, she took charge of most of the session. Started with a SF2 but no action in the shower. After the shower, moved to the bed and she started with a good BBBJ. After some BJ, she gave me a quick cat bath. This was followed by more BBBJ for around 5-7 minutes. BJ had good suction, BLS and some DT. LFK and DFK throughout. After I got hard, she put the cover and rode me. We did a bit of mish which turned into t-square.

Attitude: 10/10 - Very cheerful and talkative. Not shy at all. We talked a bit about her being from Vancouver. No translator app needed, her English is good.

Recommend: Yes if you like small skinny girls with smaller tits.

Repeat: Yes. She’s good value at her current promo rate.

$250/45m
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:13 , Processed in 0.013926 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表