Love@Syren

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-4-4 22:43:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So after almost a year, Love aka. Sarang is back to Syren.  I suppose the money coming from this industry is just too good to pass up.  Boys, I must say... do take care of Love@Syren.  She is a real gem and I would say she prolly has one of the most banging body for my liking... Nice big C+/D-cup tits, tiny 24" waist.. and a round perky ass... I am sure this is known to many wolves already... but did you know she took her ass fat and stuffed it into her tits (or is it the other way around?) Either way.. i don't remember, but I can say that even if her tits (or ass) has gone under the knife.. because its her own fat.. its not consider an implant right?  Anyway.... on to the details of the session...

As always.. walking into the room to see Love@Syren... is 100% like meeting an old friend... now that I think about it... we actually met at the height of the pandemic... and because girls were so sparse back then.. there was almost a bond/friendship that's created... first sight was hugs and passionate kiss.. then our hands went wild as I searched her tits and played with her clit.. and she did the same and slid her hands into my pants searching for my cock... it got hard before I can take off my cloths... After some passionate carressing, we calmed down a bit... went to the shower.. all the while I was asking about her being a bad girl.. she said why?  this was when I smirked and asked her about the Love and Catherine show... she smiled and said.. Catherine is bubbly.. it will be fun.. you want to try?  Well.. as a pooner I am.. having this dynamic duo will certainly be on my list.... after the little dialogue and shower we went back to the room and we just keep going at it... she attacked my nipples and cat bathed all over me... until she got to my cock.. she teased the head with her tongue then worked her way down to my nut sack... and this was where she went to town... afterwhich she started paying close attention to the head of my cock.. and this was when I looked down at that beautiful face.. stuffing my cock inside her mouth.. what a pretty sight.... all the while I was tossing her tits in my hands and I can't remember which girl in Toronto's roaster has the size of tits that Love@Syren has atm.... then onto the main course.. I slipped on my 0.01.. then slid my dick inside her... and boys... i can only guess she hasn;t been fucked for a while.. she was just tight as fuck.. and i bet she practiced her kegal muscle on her time off.. because.. OMG.. how she can squeeze my dick like that... Fucked her missionary the entire way.. especially love how she push one of her legs against the wall.. giving her enough leverage to help me place my torpedo deep inside her void... it was mad moaning and some real deep penetration into her pussy until I finally unload.
F: 7.5
B: 8
S: 8
A: 8
Photos: not real
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:23 , Processed in 0.014125 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表