Christine @ ATEA

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-4-8 23:36:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Face: 7/10 - My first impression when she opened the door was phew! After reading some reviews and chatting with some other members, I had a bit of a higher expectation going in so I was a bit relieved when I first saw her. She's a good looking girl but not the DDG type. She has short hair crimped hair which worked well for her and wears a bit of makeup (black eye liner, red lipstick).

Body: 8/10 - Petite body with big tits, slim waist and a nice round ass. Tits were man-made but felt nice, a bit of scarring around the areolas with small and flat nipples. Has a full back tattoo so keep that in mind when booking. Pussy had a bit of stubble on the day I saw her with a very small patch of hair for decoration. Pussy looked really nice and she also had a cute belly button. I think the highlight of her body is the waist to ass ratio. She has a very slim waist in comparison to her nice round ass. It looked amazing in doggy. You can really feel her glutes clenching when she's climaxing.

Service: 7.8/10 - Session started with an SF2 but no action. Onto the bed where we did some LFK which developed into a long DATY session. Upper lip was getting a bit raw because of the stubble but I was intent on trying to make her cum. After about 15-20 mins, she started squirming and getting louder and then suddenly went limp. I asked her if she came and she said almost. We swapped positions and she went for BBBJ. She was able to DT me and shook her head side to side during DT which actually felt nice. BBBJ included a lot of shaft licking and gentle suction, very sensual type of BBBJ . We rotated to 69 and this time I could tell she was getting close because she stopped the BJ and she was clenching her ass hard. After a few mins of this she hopped off and jokingly asked me why I was trying to so hard to make her cum. I asked her if she liked it and she laughed again saying yes but she was trying not to cum as it would tire her out.

She then moved up for some DFK while stroking me to get hard again and the cover came on. We did the usual positions but her phone started getting a bunch of notifications which she ignored but I knew it meant that we were getting a bit over time. Unfortunately this ultimately distracted me and I had to opt for a quick finish by HJ.

Attitude: 10/10 - Christine is a great girl. Super accommodating and easy to talk to. Calm demeanor and very nice. Once you talk to her more, you can tell she's got a good sense of humour. A girl you can easily flirt with. Not a clock watcher - ended up pushing close to 60m.

Recommend: Yes if you don't need a girl with perfect skin. Awesome attitude, great GFE service, wants you to be happy.

Repeat: Yup, if I had more time in TO I would.

$300/45m
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 05:16 , Processed in 0.020085 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表