Tia@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2024-4-29 16:44:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I usually don't pay premium for J meals but heard from many friends that Tia is soooo amazing so I decided to give it a try. I have to say she is worth the premium.

Face: 8.5 Top 3 J girls I have seen. She reminded me of erika momotani. super big eyes and oval face. She will melt your heart when she smiles. She does that when you say kimochi.

Body: 8 Very skinny which is my liking. She has like 0 fat, very toned so I think she works out. C manmade which isnt the best but it isn't the worst. shape look amazing though and still feel nice to grab. As she's so skinny domt expect her to have a meaty ass.

Service 7.1: She isn't service queen as she's young bit she comply to all my demands including a 15 mins bj +cim which I know she got tired. Great BJ with good eye contact. Brief but great nipple play. shower was very short and I have to ask her for more soap and make sure I am clean haha. Great cg where she will go next to your ear to moan and lick your ear. That felt amazing. To DFK lovers, she isnt a big DFK girl I for some light dfk only and i didnt push it as I dont need DFK myself. Great Mish too as her legs are long and straight where u can also play with her boobs and look at her near perfect face.

attitude: 8 Super friendly and confident. This is a very rare find in Japanese girls where mostly are more timid or shy. She is like a white girl, she was singing and dancing when she took off her cloths. she speak in such a way that it's like taking to a good buddy. Very funny and good English that we don't need any translator. Actually this kind of personality is nmcot. I like more sexy and cold personality.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:03 , Processed in 0.016731 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表