[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-5-14 22:25:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Latte @ GG.

I was debating whether to see Mika or Latte on Saturday, but couldn’t decide until Sunday to see Latte. I am glad I did because she good!

L: 7.5: What you see on the site is her but some of pics have been brushed up to remove/lessen the beauty marks, but they are fine. I found her attractive from the pics but in person she is really shines from her outgoing personality and big wide mirthful smile from her juicy lips

B: 7.5*, fit body but not the thin type, sporting natural soft breast (C size) and very cuddly.

S: 8.5 gfe+ session, Be aware that I really like her (see attitude rating) so my rating for Service is influence by that.

Shower session: Sf2, no wf, skilled and wet lfk <-> dfk (- very wet and encompassing due to her juicy lips)

Goto Bed: chatter chatter on the way, with more lfk / dfk on the bed before she proceeded to give me an arousing nipple licking. Throughout she made great eye contact that impart playfulness/flirtiness.

Logistical Interlude at ~15min in: Well… I booked only 45 mins but I was so taken by her charm I asked for an extension to 1HR. She happily said she will check with the boss but was cute to confirm with me if I wanted 2Hrs. I kept to 1 Hr lol. It was ok’ed (I was ok’d).

Bbbj was good, but Bls was awesome - her wide tongue worked well on my balls - magical feel. Great eye contact and smile with me interrupting for more dfk. Eventually we flipped and kissed her body (very ticklish) and soft nipples before moving to daty (it was clean tasting) and I continued for sometime before I started nibbling her soft nipples again before readying to do missionary. She was tight and had too apply lube. Good feel the tightness. She pulled me tight to nibble my nipples while I had at it, more intimate dfk before changing position to CG and while the view great I lost control to break off from cumming and she finished me off on top lol.

We took out time to chatted after the session. Overall super fun session for me (YMMV).

Note: I did not ask for RIM.

A:9.5, a very outgoing charming girl with high EQ and IQ. Decent English. She had the knack to bring up topics and keep the conversation going. Personally I believe she should be ‘VIP’ status if my session is indicative of what others will get.

I recommend her and I will try to see her again before she leaves.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:19 , Processed in 0.020281 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表