Squirt@GG; Wasabi@FoxVIP

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-6-19 07:26:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
First of all, I must say shops have totally ran out of normal names and simple call the girls by the very skills they possess.  One of these days.. they should just call them Fuck-Toy, Pussy, Cum Dumpsters or something...

And having been on a review haitus for a while because girls are so shit.. it sure is refreshing to come back to write on some girls that are totally worthwhile.

First up... Squirt@GG

What can I say about this girl?  Wet... when GG first told me about this girl, I totally loved her body style and her look.  Granted the photo is a bit touched up, I loved the innocent, normal and GND look to her.  She is also of the rarer of the J-Girls where she has quite a balanced body.. thin but also have a decent set of B/C-cup tits that sports her body.  

At the session start, it was a bit strange.  Got out of the elevator and saw a neighbour's cat sitting at the corner of the hallway.. which scared the shit out of me because I wasn't expecting it... I was actually scared that it would follow me into the room and had to kicked some pussy's ass.  Luckily I didn't and I went in to see Squirt@GG greeting me with a warm hug and a huge kiss.  First thing she said was she is new to this and her English was not good.  I actually find her conversational quite good as I discovered she works at a ice-cream shop in Tokyo and need to supplement her income because winter is shit for ice-cream..  better for us pooners!  

Off to the main session... shower was a bit uneventful, and onto the bed was where the real action begins.  Nipple licks got me real hard.. and as she suck my dick... I loved the little tongue twirls she give my little head.. it got me so hard as she then went a little deeper on me... I asked her to turn to do some 69.. she enjoyed it.. but to my surprise.. DATY does not make her cum/squirt....  After that it was dome on and my dick inside her pussy...

And what happens next is what's y'all have paid for....

She first raised her finger to signal me to wait a sec.. then she put a stash of towel when her butt lies.. I immediately know that she is getting ready for the bed to be wet.. then she whispered... I will be wet once you fuck me.. I smiled as I watch her lay everything down.. then when done.. I went deep inside her pussy... she is tight and within a few thrust... she looked at me in the eyes.. and I can feel a warm stream of juice streaming against my dick and crotch.. it was such a nice feeling... then it was doggy.. and not long after changing position.. I felt another stream of warm liquid running down my thighs... Indeed squirt... She squirted may be another 1-2 times.. as I climaxed and came.... All in all a great sesh.
F: 7.4 (GND look... very innocent look, what you see in photos are very light PS... 90% true to what you get)
B: 7.5 (she is perfect in terms of body shape.. very atheletic...(she said she was a swimmer in highschool)... small spinner type sporting some nice B/C-cup tits)
S: 8.5 (the mere fact that she can squirt really brought her score up.  Loved the BBBJ skills)
A: 9 (very accommodating...)
Photos: Real
Repeat: Yes

Wasabi@FoxVIP

2nd girl worth mentioning and honestly, I would actually name her "Nasty" instead of Wasabi.. because of all the nasty shit she is willing to do.  I must say in all my years of pooning.. this is by far one of the more crazy sessions out there.. if any of you boys are looking for a submissive girl that practically does everything on the menu.. she's ur girl.  

Looks wise, what you see in the photos is who she is.. but she has dyed her hair blonde and with heavier make up.  As soon as she opened the door, what mesmurized me was the size of her tits... it sticks out like a cannon... I automatically gravited towards her tits and attempted to rip open her shirt to see what's underneath... a little bummer was that she actually paused me to pay before I can continue... fair ball...

Once I got to open her cloth... I saw those massing G/I-cups.. which was not saggy.. and when I pulled away the bra... I saw some massive areolas and I started to lick on them... first right then left... and as I was doing that she moans of pleasure... as I looked up at her with her areolas in my mouth.. I can see her equally enjoy as she closes her eyes and moans... After a bit of tit-play.. it was off to the shower.

Body shape wise, she has an hourglass shape body with big tits and big ass and a tiny waist.  And looking at her from the back.. I just want to bend her over to pounce on that sweet little ass... In the shower, we chatted.. and she chuckled to me and laughed at the name Wasabi.. as she's Japanese... I think she find that name a little funny..

After the shower and on to the main event was where the shit turned upside down for me.  

First it was nipple suck... Normal... then all shit went AWOL...
She went to give me BBBJ... at first it was normal.. then I tried to thrust deep throat upon her.. not only did she took my dick deep... she actually went so deep to gag on my dick... After a few gags... I pulled my dick out and asked her if she's ok... the gave me a head nod confirmation.. then I proceed to fuck her mouth even more... at one point... I asked her to look at me while I mouth fucked her... and when I pushed and keep my dick at her tonsils.. she even stuck her tongue out to lick my nuts... as I pulled my dick out.. I can only a film of her spit on my cock.. it was truely PSE style BBBJ...

With the tits so big.. at G/I-cup... I had to... I MUST... do some titty fucking before fucking her in the pussy... as I slipped my schlong between her tits.. she actually tilt the head up to lick the tip of my cock as I slid in and out of her tits... after a few stroke.. it was dome on and hammer time... I slid my dick deep inside her pussy... all the while squeezed and played with her big tits and nipples.. she looked at me with this timid.. don't fuck me look.. and that got me to fuck her harder and stronger... MPOS later.. I pulled and unloaded on her stomach.
F: 7 (cute girl.. nice package... I would say she is the J-party girl scene style..)
B: 8 (the massive tits definitely gave some points here)
S: 8.5 (OMG.. the nasty shit she does... the DP with GAG BBBJ... absolutely amazing)
A: 9 (no unreasonable request turned away)
Photos: Real (but with different hair colour and make up style)
Repeat: Yes.. just to tonsil fuck her would be worth the price
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-6-19 11:59:50 | 顯示全部樓層
Have you seen Boa?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2024-6-27 08:10:18 | 顯示全部樓層

Boa at where?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:18 , Processed in 0.018973 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表