主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-6-19 21:24:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 LuvAsianPuss 於 2024-6-19 21:30 編輯

F: 7

My first impression was of her was just average, but she was one of those girls that grows on you the more you study her face. It was in the shower when I started to see her on a different light. She was was young (22) and really good looking..

B: 8.5
Taller, slim and with a banging bubble butt.. Model type body. Stomach was flat, nice wide hips, cute b cups with perfects nipples that pointed straight out. Her ass is just a jiggly slice of jello that feels wow...

S: 9.
I know, I know... 9??? Yes a 9!! I love WF and a bit more play in the shower so I had to deduct a point for a quick shower. Everything else was top notch. Bbbj was outstanding. Eye contact, sloppy goodness with the right amount of ball play and tugging.... I was pre coming like my dick was crying, but she didnt give af. Had to stop her a few times or the show would have been over right there. Fantastic blowie. Main even was rather typical. Jumped on top and started riding. Pussy super tight and beautiful. A few different positions then finished on her back..

I hope ths review makes the cut this time. Very sweet, fun and skilled girl. She's a a gem. Said she didnt get many visitors and asked me to give a review. Would repeat, but probably wont have a chance...
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:10 , Processed in 0.021090 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表