主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-6-27 21:58:35 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 King1984 於 2024-6-27 21:58 編輯

Greek@GG
OMG... does Greek@GG do greek, if so.. I guess I have to go back.  Reached out to phone girl in the AM and got a wiff that a new girl is coming so without hesitation, I booked an appointment to see first hand what the girl is about.  

Greek@GG a J-girl that rings almost all the right keys to my ears... smaller petite chick at around 160cm... nice curvy body.. that is not bone skinny... and has a perky ass.  What I notice different about her compared to other J-girls is that she is proportionally good looking too.. her torso and legs are more or less same length.. while most other J-girls I experience have longer torsos compared to legs.... Sport a B-cup tits... her nips was ultra sensitive.. as she keeps twitching every time I lick on them.

She is younger girl for sure, looks very much like a college girl fresh off the graduation floor.  She is shy but have a hint of bubbly personality, which the longer I was into the session, the more I enjoy her company.  Spending time with her was almost like a friends with benefits... not very slutty.. but certainly she wants your dick to scratch your itch.  

Session was more sensual rather than fucking her senseless... perhaps I should try greek next time to bring the primal nature out of me.  BBBJ was slow and long.. at certain times, she actually went DP and gagged on my dick with some spit lingering on the tip of my dick... her pussy was tight with no lube to aid the slide.. MPOS until I pull out, condom off and unload all over her stomach...

F: 6.7 (she is cute, but I wished her hair is out of the way more so I can appreciate her natural cuteness)
B: 7 (B-cup tits, but perky ass and slender body to match)
S: 7 (GFE session, with some good head movements for BBBJ and a tight twat for my dick to land)
A: 8 (actually enjoyed every aspect with her.. including the talk... I was talking some dirty with her and she is very receptive and laughing about it... very cool chick to hang with)
Photo: Real
Repeat: May be

Claire@BBH
Going to write a short stint about this girl... sincerely feel like she is the next Paris@BBH.  The day I saw her, there are a lot of similarities I find thinking back to how Paris@BBH was when she first started out.  The vibe I got with Claire@BBH was very timid and nervous about serving her pussy to many dicks.. but deep in her heart, she loves sex.  Beginning of the session, I started by talking to her to ease her up.. but it was almost trying to open a clam.. she didn't talk much and 1-2 word answers.... and its not just a language problem... I think she was geniunely shy...

During the session, she actually pulled my hips close to her so she can feel the tip of my dick inside her.. multiple times she says "deeper" and "more" to me... that really brought out the inner sex goddess in her.  Overall, I think she will be a potential gem for sure, treat her well, I think this is girl is diamond in the rough.

F: 7.5 (i like her look.. I would like to think she is the more party girl type of look)
B: 7.2 (B+cup tits, with long slender body, she's a bit on the taller side too.. so very leggy)

S: 7.2 (started off slow, but heated up in the end... she claimed that I made her came 3 times... and that put her at ease...)
A: 8 (she is going to be gem I feel... great attitude as the session went on... as she opened up her personality to me)
Photo: Reference or glamour shots
Repeat: Yes
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:16 , Processed in 0.021599 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表