Cherrie at Girl Generations

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-6-27 15:41:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
[size=14.000001px]This a much delayed review as I've been busy and I haven't posted a review for some time now. So I may be a be rusty. Here goes...

[size=14.000001px]Face: 7.5 - She is attractive like GND. Would definitely give here a second look and imagine what it would like to hit it on with her.

[size=14.000001px]Body: 8.5 - Spinner type which I love. No fat to be seen. I had to dock a point cause her boobs are slightly small for me but she has eraser nipples which I love. If you like small tits, it would be 9.5

[size=14.000001px]Age: 25 ish I think, she has the youth.

[size=14.000001px]Service: 9.0 - YMMV but I would say her BBBJ is great, no deep throat kind but slow and quick in between. Love how she would tease my balls and anus area with her fingers while she sucks my junior. She works hard to please and wouldn't stop until I gone down for some DATY to return the favour. Ker kitty tastes amazing, and her natural wetness comes right out as she moans and tell me how much she loves it. She is not one of those that screams and go crazy but more of the girlfriend type action but I think if you want to pound her hard, she should able to take it. She told me she loves sex and it shows. I slowed down a bit while in missionary and she told me not to stop and she wants it more... how can I say no to that request. LOL. I got her to swallow on my first visit. What a sight to see a girl swallow your load and with a smile. She would show it to me on her tongue and mouth, swallowed it whole and said it tasted great. How sweet.

[size=14.000001px]Repeat: For sure, I have seen her multiple times now so that's a good indicator. I only wished she would come back to work at the North York location or Markham area soon. Mississauga location is not viable for me long term...

[size=14.000001px]Treat her well guys.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:15 , Processed in 0.020008 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表