Boa@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-7-6 14:58:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Boa@GG, 45mins. I saw her last weekend but was too tire and had too much work in the week to do a write up.

L: 7.5  A young and attractive girl with soft delicate features. Overall I’d say 22-24. Through the session based on her expression she different degrees of attractiveness. A girl of many faces lol.

B: 7.5, B breast (imho) and good proportions with some baby fat. Her skin was very nice so she is definitely taking care of herself. She had a nice like scent so it added to the pleasure of carressing and my exploration of her.

S: 8, I spent about 15min long time in sf2 with her kissing dfk/lfk (nice tongue play dynamics), exploring her body, and daty. She kept me warm throughout with the hot water.

On the way to the bed we spent some more time dfk.  She did a little nipple licking before starting bbbj - a lot of tongue action on my head with some bls at times. She definitely had a lot of practice lol. After 10mins of watching her perform bbbj she crawled up and we kissed before I slid down to do daty til she was nice sated and wet. Her pussy was one of the nicest I have seen for awhile! Tearing myself away she put on the wrapper and I entered her. I look at her expressions and sounds with delight before i popped. My exploration was done. Overall a very satisfying interactive GFE session.

A: 8 she is a very gentle artsy type girl (studying something artsy). Very gentle and soothing. English is pretty decent so conversation to be had if you click. She plans to be here til the end of August, but maybe considering to stay longer.

Repeat/Recommended: yes at some point before she leaves.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-7-7 13:57:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for the report. She looks attractive to me. Since the picture of Boa is reference pic, Do u think it is similar?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-7-10 11:42:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Are her B cups a handfull? How is her ass?

Thanks
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:18 , Processed in 0.018889 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表