[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2024-7-26 07:30:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Bertha@VG90VIP

Once again, I really don't know how these shops name their girl.  When I heard Bertha, I was thinking golf... Big Bertha from Callaway... anyway.. Bertha@VG90VIP is a Chinese girl with decent looking face and a tight spinner body.  Would call her beautiful per se, but her face definite grows on me and as the session went on her performance definitely made her an object of desire. She is not really the type of girl that I would hit up, mostly because I am not a big doer of Chinese girls.. as opposed to K-girls... so I was a little bit uptight in the beginning... but as soon as her mouth touches my dick... I was tingly all over... she prolly has one of the finest BBBJ skills in the past few weeks of girls I have fucked.  She knows how to pulsate her speed... lick places that really tinkle my bell.. and one more thing.. she doesn't stop.... for a 45m session, I let her blow me for a good 15-20 mins...
After the long BBBJ, when it comes to fucking her.. I find her pussy super tight.. and she is super vocal about getting fucked... she was also very into the session.. and kept pulling my ass into her to go deeper... it got me very horny and got me to thrust faster and faster before I unload on her stomach.
F: 6.5 (GND MILF style... big eyes tall nose)
B: 6.8 (B-cup tits, with slim waist... but a oh-so tight pussy)
S: 7.5 (love the long and skillful BBBJ. and the hot session)
A: 8 (smiles and accommodating)
Photos: PSed
Repeat: May be
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2024-8-25 21:59:48 | 顯示全部樓層
Pictures you said ps so how close are they? Is she 22 as stated in her profile?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2024-8-28 07:42:46 | 顯示全部樓層
Honestly.. I don't think the photos are remotely close.  I think she is 22-25 by my gauge.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-7 22:19 , Processed in 0.015481 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表