Mikami@GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-8-3 18:05:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I haven't gone out for awhile as it was so busy at work and was itching to bust my nuts.

I was mulling who to see at my go-to haunt which is GG and eventually chose Mikami to splurge for a 1Hr session given previous reviews were positive and she was very pretty/cute.

F: 8.25 (incls + 0.5 for her constant smile and natural cheerfulness).

Mikami I believe is in her early 20s, looks different than her site pics but it is her. In person, she has a natural attractivenes and cuteness that is elevated by her contant smiles, and cheerfulness that drew me in. In certain poses and expressions she bears an uncanny ressembelance to Adachi Yuuri (for those that seen her in person). Adachi is physically prettier but not as outgoing as Mikami.

B: 7.5, petite gal with B breast and a decently fit shapely body with a bit of baby fat.

S: Phase 1 7.5 GFE: All smiles on entry with chit chat to the bed room where we got to know each other a bit with a little lite kissing. She took my clothes and we headed for sf2. With Sf2 I got some quick nipple licking/sucking and waterflute before drying and heading back to the bed. She has a bottom drawer full of condoms like a treasure chest lol.

She got on top of me and lfk me gently and a little dfk. Technique wise it is interactive and more playful than sensual. Lfk and dfk was provided throughout. A short catbath was provided which felt nice before she moved to give a nice bbbj with good tongue work on the head (very practiced). After like 5 mins of bbbj she go ready to mount me and rode me for a short while where I pulled out else I will come. I pulled her up to kiss her some more before I catbathed her neck & nipples. She is very ticklish but was a good sport about it trying hard not to laugh. Daty was nice, got her going and she pussy farted a few times (no smell) lol but she came hard a little bit later so I guess farts don't count as cumming.

Phase 2: 8 (gfe++, ymmv)

Afterwards we cuddled and she gave me a really affectionate lfk and dfk and bj. You goota ask for the bls. I didn't ask rim as I rather enjoy kissing her. The visuals were great and during when she mounted me to ride me gently . She definitely is experienced. We did a few position before I came. The was about 15 mins on the clock still and we chatted until it was time for a quick shower.

A: 8.5, she is a sweet gentle girl that fairly unreserved and friendly. Her communications skills are good and she enjoys chatting. I had a nice time with her.

Recommended: yes

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:25 , Processed in 0.016339 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表