[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-8-14 20:01:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 glee 於 2024-8-14 23:45 編輯

There is already a nice review of Yejin which enticed me to see her. Here is my take on her.

F: 8, The pics on the GG site is fairly representative. In person a very pretty girl having a kinda fairy/innocent like look . She is young but slightly more mature looking than her pic; overall I found her pretty hot and got a hard on soon after seeing her lol. There should not be any disappointment/double take between the pic and in person.

Between Boa@GG and Yejin, Yejin wins out.

B: 7, Decent body overall, B size boobs that is very responsive to stumulation. Augmented but looks beautiful imho. Nice soft body but doubt she works out. Boa has a sleeker more defined body and nicer looking pussy. Boa wins out on the body aspect.

S: 7.5 overall. My highlight was it was hot makeout session made hotter as she was so pretty and her LFK/DFK was so naturally passionate versus other girl who provide but without any true passion.

Session phases

SF2 Phase: 7.5 nothing really happened like WF but I took advantage to do some lfk/dfk and have a taste with Daty that eventually made her cum and left her shaking. This I think help set up the next phase.

Bedding Phase

- 9 LFK/DFK: Moving to the bed we made out for about 15mins. I kept pulling her back for more as she was so cute. Eventually we stopped and I moved to have another taste and made her cum with more Dfk. For me she is the makeout fairy princess.

- 6.5 She reciprocated by moving slowly down to give me a bbbj and bls and she gingerly attempted to DT but wasn't only halfway. Maybe inexperience, but I found her technique too soft for my taste.

- 7 She jumped off the bed to grab a condom and I started with me on top kissing her. Sadly in my horny state I popped early. We Short chat after showering.

A: 7.5, she is a nice easy going girly girl. My connection (ymmv) from conversation wasn' t that strong but maybe a good thing as I really dig her visually and physically but don't want to fall in love lol.

Recommendation: Definitely a good session, I enjoyed my time and left feeling stupidly happy and young.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2024-8-16 09:07:46 | 顯示全部樓層
The pictures on the website are Ai generated lol..
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:26 , Processed in 0.022230 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表