Yuki@GirlsGeneration

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-2-15 10:20:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This is a repost.. but I remember Yuki have nice gorgeous tits... I will definitely go back again.. for some motorboats after some other new girls tryout.

Yuki@GirlsGeneration
Was actually quite funny... in talking with the booker was looking to book Lena@GG, but in the end she actually asked me to try Yuki as she thinks Yuki may be the body type that I like. College girl kind of look with big eyes, sharp nose, chin, and cheeks. She displays the energy of a young adult and someone who is about to step into the working world. Her personality is what mesmerized me, as I was talking to her, I felt more like fucking a girlfriend with passion more so a provider. Body wise, oh is the keeper so right, she has massive C+/D tits, soft and natural, tiny waist and a perky ass all supported by some long looking legs. Although she is not tall, her proportions make her legs look long and slender. Session with her was like fucking a hot girlfriend. BBBJ was deep and slow with a good amount of moisture. And the sex was great as she can take some deep, and long thurst in her pussy. I varied my speed a bit between hard and fast and slow and deep, and in both instances, she is well recieved and was able to take my lead into our session. Fucked her mish, standing doggy (while watching her tits bounce) and more mish before I unload.

F: 7 ( College girl kind of look with big eyes, sharp nose, chin, and cheeks. She displays the energy of a young adult and someone who is about to step into the working world. To me, she looks like a office lady intern that just started her new job)
B: 8 (Banging body with natural C+/D-cup tits, tiny waist, perky ass and long slender legs, not an ounce of unnecessary meat on her)
S: 7.5 (Very very hot BBBJ that was deep and slow, the her head twirl really made both of my head spin. Pussy is strong and able to take hard and fast pounding._
A: 8.5 (after the session, we were able to strike up some chit-chats. A lot of hugs and hand holding to close of a session so it didn't feel like two strangers at play)

Photos: Real (But PSed)
Repeat: Yes

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-2-15 10:42:25 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the repost. I really want to see Yuki this time now that she has returned. Just need to find the funding as she is 300/45mins.... Wished it's 250...
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-2-15 11:04:06 | 顯示全部樓層
I saw Yuki last time.
good overall and super friendly.
Her face has a more mature look although shes a student.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-2-15 14:41:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Another for the TDL
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-2-18 08:40:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Hoping to see Yuki this long weekend. If so, I will post review for more data points for others. It's been a while since seeing a new SP.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-16 15:18 , Processed in 0.017948 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表