Yuna @GG

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-5-5 10:27:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hey guys, I've been active on terb but this is my first report here!

Yuna @GG
When: Friday afternoon, a couple weeks ago
Duration: 2hrs
Booking: very straight forward and fast with GG
Confirmed services:
Yes = RIM, SF2, DFK, CIM, FF, MSOG, MPOS, BBBJ/DT/BLS, DATY, 69
No = GREEK, WF, DIGIT

Visual:
  • Photo is her but too much PS imo, makes her look like Chinese than Korean tbh. IRL she looks very Korean
  • Late 20s, early 30s: she had long eye lashes, straighten mid back dirty blond hair with brown highlight coupled with the typical Korean style makeup made her look more mature
  • IMO if she went for lighter makeup, you can see her beautiful big eyes and I bet she can easily pass for being mid or even early 20s
  • Very soft body, flat stomach with a nice pair of B-cup and bubble but, all natural and stats were accurate
  • Hygiene is excellent, cleanly shaven kitty, very pink and tiny, very tight
Service experience:
  • Very shy at first, there was communication barrier for sure but she's very proactive and tried hard to please, very bubbly and accommodating
  • DFK with LOTS of tongue action, the most out of all the SPs I have seen; very enthusiastic
  • After a throughout SF2 (no WF), show started with BBBJ/69/DATY/BLS, very good pressure and suction; I was surprise. She's in her own world when BBBJ. Very sensitive to DATY
  • Decided to try out RIM (1st time ever for me), was hella stimulating. Yuna used her tongue very well, explored pretty much everywhere there with lots of suction as well. I think I am part of the RIM club now
  • FS was quite fun actually once she started to relax. Accommodate just about any position, doggie, miss, asian cow girl. She came a handful of times and got even more comfortable after that with breaks. She can take a pounding, quite submissive and passionate, lots of tight hugs and DFK during
  • CIM was epic, she took the entire load no problem and continue to blow until I signaled and lifted her head up
Took a gentler and more relax approach this time instead of the high intensity I usually do in my sessions. Made it more enjoyable tbh as she wasn't tired out as quickly. I told her to teach me some Korean phrase to say to her during FS and that seemed to turned her on quite hard, she came a few times off phrases like that. I think once her English improve, she'll be quite a gem. She's staying for only 1 more week so give her a try!

Hopefully I have more time to hobby soon! Still in the middle of my 3rd trip this year....

cheers,
blue
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-5-5 11:25:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Bro. The first time I heard it took 2 hours, thanks.

點評

I always do longer sessions. If you search for my reviews on terb, besides the first few times, it's all 2 hours for me :)  發表於 2023-5-5 12:31
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-18 20:38 , Processed in 0.026246 second(s), 19 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表