[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-5-21 16:16:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hey brothers,
Finally had some time this weekend to go and see her again.

My first Candy's review here but it's a repeat. First time review here: link, so most of the visual reports will be just update.

Candy @GG
Duration: 2hrs
When: this weekend
Booking: very straight forward and fast with GG
Services:
Tried = SF2, Cosplay/Roleplay, DFK, CIM, FF, MSOG, MPOS, BBBJ/DT/BLS, DATY, 69, Dongguan routine
Offered, didn't partake = WF, RIM
No = GREEK/butt stuff

Visual:
  • Still the same small, petite, little to no fat I can see; hasn't changed much, she kept it up very well. The C-cup BBs were firm and perky.
  • She cut her hair shorter now but still longer than shoulder length and straighten, much cuter and younger looking I find
  • There was more light in the room this time so I can see her face better: little to no makeup still very much MCOT, well define V-shaped chin, thin soft lips
Services:
  • Greeted me in a nude colour, lace babydoll that's practically all see-through. Took her second to remember me and started scolding me for taking so long to repeat
  • Started with the dirty talk/roleplay right away, my go to is "daddy's little slut" and she did it perfectly and maintain role throughout the entire session
  • SF2 -> flight attendant cosplay (revealing bodysuit, into a skirt and neck handkerchief)
  • BBBJ/69/DATY/BBs plays were excellent, both hygiene and vocal were very good; she came the easiest in 69
  • Pink clean kitty, got a little bush but won't get in the way. She was wet the moment I pushed her on the bed and start rubbing her clit. She likes it rough but nothing heavy handed (light cheek slap and butt, loose choke)
  • FS was mish/doggy/lazy dog, still pretty tight in all positions. Constantly talked dirty to my ears in Mandarin (I do speak a little) with phrases like: "i am daddy's little slut, fk me". Climaxed multiple times while screaming she's coming, felt genuine: body convulsing, her kegel muscle squeezed my little guy very hard. The best position was doggy where I held her up + the full frontal exposure in the mirror as I was pounding away. It was sight to see: complete domination. Exploded in her mouth for the first shot
  • Second half started with the dongguan routine: on my stomach the entire time, Candy started with nipple tease into hot water play (she was gargling the hot water in her mouth on my back), then she proceed to use her tongue to clean up all the water that leaked out. Very sensual and stimulating, was short though ~15min, not even sure if it's a legit routine tbh but I liked it.
  • After that was full throttle BBBJ into FS pounding, finished in lazy dog

Candy is still as high energy as ever and always down to deliver! The roleplay/dirty talk went beyond expectation this time (already high coming in). This session she had playful and slutty vibe to her, every time our eyes met, she slightly turned away but still maintain eye contact and then smile. Something about it combined with the dirty talk just did it for me. I couldn't stop ravaging her. Came in thinking maybe something's changed but still had an excellent session, what was there before is still there plus some new.

On the flip side, was only offered snack before I leave; wasn't offered dinner, probably because I didn't book 4hrs like last time, sad /s

cheers,
blue

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-5-24 10:32:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Candy is a gem, she goes all out to do a good job (particularly her BBBJ ;)
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-6-14 23:48:59 | 顯示全部樓層
She sounds like my type. are the picture on the site recent?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-6-15 00:22:16 | 顯示全部樓層
mamamia 發表於 2023-6-14 23:48

Pictures have been there for awhile but you'll get your money's worth. She keeps up very well. Probably one of the best value for service you'll get out there now.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-6-15 06:37:40 | 顯示全部樓層
mamamia 發表於 2023-6-14 23:48

Photos are "real" but with breasts enhanced to give her more curves and eyes totally PS.  a little skin whitening also.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-18 21:08 , Processed in 0.020100 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表