主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-6-14 11:02:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 bluesparks 於 2023-6-14 13:01 編輯

Hi guys,

Back with the second J-girl review from GG. There weren't many reviews for her across the review boards but Vivi said her service is on par with Rui who I sampled a few weeks ago; plus after seeing her latest picture I couldn't help but pick up my phone and book a session.

Mina @GirlsGeneration
Duration: 90m
When: yesterday
Booking: Vivi's recommendations are spot on as always
Services: (GG profile lists everything you need to know btw)
Tried = SF2, DFK, CIM, MSOG, MPOS, BBBJ/BLS, DATY, DIGIT, 69
Offered, didn't partake = RIM, SW, $$+
No = GREEK/butt stuff/nothing rough, WF

Face: 6/10 - She has really big round eyes in contrast to her really tiny V-shaped face so it's a bit out of proportion the first time you look at it. The rest of the facial features are very good and symmetrical fitting her tiny face. Still cute but hard to rate higher. GG has full facial profile pic but it's filtered and I think it's undersold her. She looks better in person.

Body: 9.5/10 - What she appears to lack facially is fully made up here, IMO. Perfectly proportion body, no fat, tone abs and long slender leg. I am a full package type of guys so this petite spinner body is the reason why I had to pay her a visit. Her skin is silky smooth, slightly better than Rui@GG tbh but not as pale. Stats are accurate, no tatoos, very soft BBs with very, very perky nips, almost an 2.5-3cm/1inch. Pictures below are legit with minimal filters so I'll leave it there for you guys to look at make your own judgement.

Service/Session: 8/10 (sensual GFE)
  • Mina greeted me in a black satin babydoll with matching dark blue floral bar/panties. Said "thanks for coming" in English and started DFK with lots of tongue action right away. It's the same place as Yuna@GG so I know my way around; held her hand and led her into the room. Very youthful/cute demeanor, she's 21. Took my jacket and neatly put it on the chair while I undress, she followed. SF2 with no WF but she initiated a lot of DFK through out.
  • I took the lead with a lot of foreplay and DFK, she loves sticking out her tongue and swirled it with mine. DATY/DIGIT/69 follow. Fully shaven, smooth and clean. Kitty is pink, tiny and sensitive. Clit girl for sure as she came during DATY quite easily, doesn't shake/spasm like Rui, more like her body getting very tense, arch her back, get on her toes and trying to move but I held her down and finish the job each time. Kitty get supper wet. Body is also very sensitive, loves neck kisses, fingers running through her back/head.
  • BBBJ was not the best but did the job. Mina did made it quite sloppy which I liked plus BLS. Aimed to please and she can take it deeper not DT level and had to be slow.
  • Dome on started the main course in mish then to my typical doggie, lazy dog. Her kitty entrance was small and I am thicker so it was hard to start but once it's in it's heaven. You can tell how wet she is even with dome. Mina is not as vocal or loud, a lot more facial expression and hand gestures. Her go to phrase is of course "kimochi" and "feels so good" though. Very high mileage, I was sweating my ass off pounding away, asked if she wants a break and she said no, you keep going lmao. I was going at it non stop, Mina seemed to have climax a few times at this point and I finished CIM for the first shot. It was practically a FF all the way until I unloaded, pretty sure she SW a little since I had it deep. Very submissive, not a peep or contest until I moved. All smile and upbeat after.
  • Took a nice long break as I was out for awhile before getting it up again for 2nd as she really drained me there. Huged me tight, lots DFKs, really relaxing. She ran her fingers on my body/stomach also add to that as well.
  • Her body is so petit and light (stat listed ~40kg) and her waist are so small. During the second shot, did asian CG, lotus, spoon. I am not a big guy so her body and frame is perfect for me to try out these positions esp lotus and spoon. I felt like I could break her at anytime!
  • Finished the 2nd shot in mish as well but stayed inside with 5-7 min left on the clock. She let me shower alone as she need to prepare for the next brother so I don't mind. She clapped her palms together and said "sorry" in a very cute and sincere way, I LOL'd and didn't mind, as I really needed a cold shower after that workout.
  • Once I am done, she's all dressed up in the same outfit again and the bed was made. Took my time getting dress while having more DFK and running my hands through her legs/thighs again all the way to the door before leaving.

Attitude: 9/10
  • Mina was rushed a bit at first as my appointment was delayed 15 minutes, clearly a bit tired at the start but once she gets into it, much more relax and energetic. Still got my time in full. Extremely eager to please and very friendly before/after and very submissive during.
  • She got very surprised when I booked 90min, said "wow" and with even brighter face and a big smile.
  • Long hair is a big plus for me and she didn't mind me touching and moving it around at all where Rui was.
  • Higher pitch voice which add to her cute and youthful demeanor. Not as loud vocally as I'd, prefer the JAV level of screaming Rui was but there was still plenty when she's climaxing.
  • Better English and can actually communicate a bit. I didn't use translate app at all but I was to busy hammering it away anyway. I took one break vs a handful usually since once the girl came I tend to let them rest for bit but Mina just give me that "why are you stopping" look.
  • Offered water, helped me dressed, accompanied me to the door with a big DFK + tongue twister before sending me away. And never seems to say no to anything LOL
  • During FS, her closed a bit as she's feeling it, she looks infinitely better there than with her eyes wide open.

Overall, on par with Rui as advertised, which is the only other young, amatuer J-girl I've tried. Her initial profile pictures did her a disservice. She's great if you're into petite spinner with a submissive demeanor to a point where you don't need an PSE level session to feel that you own her. She's leaving to go back to Japan Jun 20th. Treat her well guys, she's a lovely girl. It'll be hard to beat that body.

cheers,
blue

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

金牌會員|Masters

積分
發表於 2023-6-14 18:29:10 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 stevew123 於 2023-6-14 18:32 編輯

That is a really great detailed review! Bravo.  I hope she is still around next time I'm around Sauga.

Questions:  Is she totally shaved?  Is her pussy tight?
Was she chatty during the intermission?  Or did you just held each other in bed and napped?
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-6-14 20:02:23 | 顯示全部樓層
stevew123 發表於 2023-6-14 18:29
That is a really great detailed review! Bravo.  I hope she is still around next time I'm around Saug ...

She is completely shaven every where, very smooth. I didn't feel even a stubble.

You have to lead but she does take the initiatives to move her hand over my body and caress it. Didn't chat much during my intermission, was sweating so much and catching my breath. I gave her a head massage and she really liked it. Mina was surprisingly good at taking a good constant pounding. Once I started DFK and squeeze her BBs, she know what I want and automatically slipped down for the BBBJ.

She is a lot less vocal and loud than Rui for sure. I prefer a screamer, it turns me on and is a lot better at keeping me hard.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-9-18 20:27 , Processed in 0.018663 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表