[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員|High Schooler

積分
發表於 2023-9-21 17:38:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hi guys,

It's been awhile. Had some time for some fun last weekend and decided to hit up GG. Initially inquired about Tara but was recommended others based on my stated preferences instead. Decided on Vera. Did not have the chance to visit Vera until now when she just returned despite all the reviews. So another one for the book.

Vera @GG
Duration: 2hours
When: this past Sunday
Booking: first appt, quick and easy, always solid recommendations
Parking: underground, free
Services:
Tried
= SF2, WF, LFK/DFK, CIM, MSOG, MPOS, BBBJ/BLS, DATY, 69
Offered, didn't partake = PS, Nuru
No = GREEK/DIGIT

English level: 6/10 - decent English, can definitely communicate. Just a bit shy and self-conscious.

Face: 7/10 - Pictures are hers, very recent. Same hair style/dyed when I saw her. Initially thought she was late 20s at most but later through different angles I realized she should be around early to mid 30s. Korean's beauty tech are something else. Very pretty young MILF look. Even though it's blurred/PS'ed, most the facial features are there in the profile pictures. Vera's face is more MCOT than Bom@FoxVip.

Body: 8.5/10 - Pictures are even more accurate here: very slim, soft but not tight body. No fat, you can see the abs line. Smooth, almost silky to the touch skin. Cleanly shaven everywhere. Hygiene was spot on, smelled good as well. Small plumb ass with just enough meat for the pounding.

Service/Session: 8/10 (no routine, GFE++, tentative & service oriented, very friendly after warmed up)
  • Greeted me at the door with a teal lacy babydoll, similar to the nude color one in one of her pics. No bras or panties underneath. Some light LFK as Vera led me to the room. I was first appt of the day so she's still running around getting things ready, not a morning person she said.
  • SF2 was very throughout with a very nice WF at the end where she asked me to put my feet on the side of the tube, then proceeded to take my little guy in her mouth while massaging my prostate. It was super relaxing, I was totally surprised. The WF went on for a good minute or two.
  • Main show started with lots more DFK and tongue now. I sampled the BBs and worked my way to the kitty and started DATY. Took me a while to get her to turn on and get some vocal out of her. Got real loud during 69; she rolled to her side but I stuck with it.
  • BBBJ/BLS was sensual, good technique, no teeth but the pressure was lighter than what I prefer. Funny enough, when she take the dome in her mouth and put it on little johny, she suddenly went for a very intense bout of BBBJ. She does that every time she put the dome on with her mouth every time.
  • She was very tight when I started off in mish. Her moans/vocals were very good during FS. Doggie was the highlight as there was a low profile mirror spanning the length of the bed, she screamed pretty loud when I held her torso up with her arms and proceeded to pound. She was at the top of her lung for every second of it.
  • I slowed it down with lazy dog and deeper thrust instead, Vera would moan very submissively every time I went all the way to the base.
  • Took a quick break for her to recover, cuddled a bit then she rode me for a bit before I put her on her back and pounded my way to the first shot CIM. The view during CG was hot, Vera took my hands and put them on her BBs while doing PS motion with me inside her. It was the best view. Took CIM like a pro, not a peep from her and waited patiently until my soul came back and I pulled out to move. Every last drop extracted.
  • Cuddled more afterwards, talked about where she went during her vacation/break. Taught me some Korean words. Lots of laughs and kisses. Loved to run my finger on her back to feel that smooth silky skin.
  • With less than 25min left, I asked her for another shot. Vera happily obliged and let me pound non stop till I burst in mish.

Attitude: 8.5/10
  • Vera was a bit cold at first but after she's warmed up and comfortable, she's very cordial and friendly. Not hard to make her laugh. Quite shy about herself, her english and even her profile pictures
  • Very service oriented, when I told her to take the first break and pulled out, I had to tell her to lay down besides me as she was busy cleaning up, putting herself back together and getting another condom ready! Genuinely felt she's focusing on ensuring that I have a good time.
  • After the shower at the end and I was siting down on a couch, Vera, all freshened up again in the same teal babydoll, crawled on top of me gave me a kiss and we chatted away the last few minutes before DFK at door for the goodbye.
Overall an excellent experience, I like to take the lead and Vera was happy to follow all of my directions. No hints of defiance or reluctant at any point. No routine is definitely a plus for me as I like it to be more spontaneous and natural. Can take a hell of a pounding, the only thing that limited the intensity I outputted was myself, had to pause to I'll just burst.

One thing I would prefer to have more of was the dirty talk. During lazy dog I told her to start calling me "oppa" (darling or honey in this context) to up the eroticism. Vera happily obeyed. Then sometime later when I was pounding her she let out a moan with "appa" (father)! That put me on fire dude. But she was too shy to continue with it despite my encouragement. If she would initiate & keep up with the dirty talk on her own, even in Korean, to me that would have double the experience. Girls who dirty talk naturally or learnt to are hot AF to me. If she was doing that with the voice that she was moaning with, I would have extended because I would not have been able to stop LOL! That was what I told GG after.

Till next time!
cheers,
blue
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路|Newbie

積分
發表於 2023-9-21 22:25:24 | 顯示全部樓層
She has nice big feet too.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

高級會員|Bachelors

積分
發表於 2023-10-7 22:04:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review on Vera! She is simply divine! Can't wait to see her again!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

ToLS.club

GMT-5, 2024-10-18 06:30 , Processed in 0.019366 second(s), 27 queries .

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表